Question Question about an Achievement and Points

Greetings all!

I have a question about earning Achievement Points. The first item on the list of Achievements is the "Bring a New Player (repeatable)" Achievement. It earns you a Token automatically, but does it earn you 200 Achievement Points as well?

I ask because you earn a Token for each 200 Achievement Points. I would assume that the Token symbol meant you got 200 Achievement Points earning you a Token and it was just a creative way of expressing this.

I can see where you wouldn't get 200 points and just a Token though. The Token symbol being a way to keep a person from breaking the Achievement just to get the most Achievement Points.

Thanks in advance for the input!

The way I understand it is that you only get the token. If it was worth 200 pts it should have that value there. The big thing is to be consistent and make sure the players know what the deal is, so that no one is blindsided at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake13 View Post
    The way I understand it is that you only get the token. If it was worth 200 pts it should have that value there. The big thing is to be consistent and make sure the players know what the deal is, so that no one is blindsided at the end of the month.
    We haven't completed Achievement Scorecards yet since we're new to the Battleground Program. I'm going with what you've said unless one of the Cryptozoic folks say otherwise.

Thanks! :3
    Feign Death does not work on gravity.

If you go back to your Battleground Kit Instruction Page (http://wowtcg.cryptozoic.com/sites/d...tion_sheet.pdf)

A Token of Justice is awarded to a player for every 200 Achievement points
    they earn. Players can also earn a Token of Justice every time they bring a
    new player to your store!
    Although not explicit, it is implicit! Two ways to obtain Tokens of Justice!
    Janet Cordle
    T.O.& Level One Judge
    Champion of the Black Flame
    CZE# 10-164-064
    CZEV# 572

Please check out the Virginia WoW TCG Facebook group page for the latest events happening at hobby and gaming shops in the state!

I did read that several times, but as I stated before, I wasn't sure if it implied a token earns you 200 pts as well. But I see now that it is indeed literal and not implied. I just needed some clarification

I'm a TO and Judge for the Pokemon TCG. There are implied things in parts of the kits and how some things work and some of it is left to the discretion of the League Owner running the League. We've never had a Battleground Program before now and I'm trying to cover the bases just like I did when I started Pokemon at the gaming store.

Thanks for all your help!

Good Luck
    Janet Cordle
    T.O.& Level One Judge
    Champion of the Black Flame
    CZE# 10-164-064
    CZEV# 572

Please check out the Virginia WoW TCG Facebook group page for the latest events happening at hobby and gaming shops in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by DyerKitty View Post
    The first item on the list of Achievements is the "Bring a New Player (repeatable)" Achievement. It earns you a Token automatically, but does it earn you 200 Achievement Points as well?
    First of all welcome to the Battlegrounds Program DyerKitty!

Snake13 is correct. That achievement will earn the player a Token of Justice card. That player will not earn 200 achievement points for completing that achievement.

Thanks for taking part in our Battlegrounds Program and offering your World of Warcraft Trading Card Game players a place to go play and earn exclusive Battleground prizes.
    Javier Casillas
    Events Manager
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

Thank you Erebos!

That's how we have been counting it - just as a token. It's good to have clarification on it from so many different sources. Thank you for the warm welcome too! We're loving the Battlegrounds Program and the players do too!