Penny Arcade game mat?

I saw a few pictures which looked to be product pics taken by cryptozoic, thay show a penny arcade mat.Where can I purchase one of these.I dont see one on the cryptozoic store and my local game store only has a star trek deckbuilding game mat.Never seen this before but I definitly would buy it if its available.

If we are thinking of the same thing, that was to be a demo game mat for conventions. We ended up not making it as it kind of got in the way of play and didn't fit some table sizes.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

bad move in my opinion, everyone that I have taught the game has asked me if there is a game board or a playmat available.I have to agree, dc and penny arcade would and honestly any deckbuilder , cerebus engine or not would do well to have a mat for sale as a optional purchase.not only does it help organize the game on the table but most people are ocd about there cards and it adds a layer of protection from the table.I know I am curently using another games board for my dc deckbuilder and I use a old V.S system mat for the penny arcade, but I would easily pay 25 bucks for a mat for each of those games.I am sure I am not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon360 View Post
    bad move in my opinion, everyone that I have taught the game has asked me if there is a game board or a playmat available.I have to agree, dc and penny arcade would and honestly any deckbuilder , cerebus engine or not would do well to have a mat for sale as a optional purchase.not only does it help organize the game on the table but most people are ocd about there cards and it adds a layer of protection from the table.I know I am curently using another games board for my dc deckbuilder and I use a old V.S system mat for the penny arcade, but I would easily pay 25 bucks for a mat for each of those games.I am sure I am not alone.
    We will keep this in mind. I suspect that some of the deck-building games we make that don't take up as much room would make for good playmats. Thanks for the feedback.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D