Wonder Woman and End Turn Clarification

I am sorry if I have missed these posts I searched and checked and didn't find these specific questions.

Q(1) - At the end turn phase when you draw your five cards, if you have less than five left in your deck at that moment do you only draw what's left or what's left and then re suffle your discard and draw the remaining that you are owed?

Example - you have three left in your deck at the end turn phase so do you draw three or three then reshuffle and two?

Q(2) - If you have Wonder Woman and get a villain do you draw five cards and then one or does it just expand your draw to the ability of six?

Example - You have Wonder Woman, you get a villain and end your turn. Do you draw you hand and then another meaning that if your deck is empty you shuffle and draw the sixth aka the WW card, or do you just draw what's left aka four cards left even if WW allows you to draw six?

Ty for any responses.

1. Reshuffle, draw to five.
    2. Draw six at end of turn [if you gain or purchase villian], the number of cards can be more depending on how many villains you obtain during your turn.

Baby Yeti
    Q1-page 9 rulebook: Shuffling your deck. You dont reshuffle your discard pile into your deck as soon as your rune out of cards. However, if at any point during the game if there are no cards in your deck and you need to draw, discard, or reveal a card from you deck, immediately reshuffle your discard pile, and it becomes your new deck.

So if at end of turn you draw 4 and empty your deck, reshuffle then draw draw 1 more.

Q2-WW allows you to draw an extra card for each villain bought or gained that turn. So if you gain 2 villains at the end of your turn draw 7 (she shuffle rules above).