Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Runt of the Litter

Exclamation WoW TCG Battleground Multi-Events Cheaters

Hi, My Name is Cryptozoic ID: 10-205-389;

Im about to do something (to report this) that makes some people feel bad about it.
    I'm a WoW TCG and I Like the game a lot with my friends and Pals. I went to my Account at Cryptozoic and check my standings and i see something weird, some guys got a lot of points so fast!. I start to check it out and find this:

At the store ISD at Puerto Rico (https://www.facebook.com/groups/227587274026729/) they are playing 2 Battlegrounds per Week, 1 at Wensday and another at Saturday. the thing is - they can Play 2 Battlegrounds per week? I check the Honor Points and the top are players from there.
    This is where I check that; http://wowtcg.cryptozoic.com/honor/4/PRI

The Player Josue Arroyo - Cryptozoic ID: 10382053 its the Owner of the store ISD at PR.
    Also a fact that he is bribing judges to do events.

I really feel sorry for the players who try to play a lot to get the points and this guys don't deserve that, if they want points - play LEGALLY!!! (WITH THE RULES).

I need help to report this to whatever person at charge to stop this Damnation.

Please Help us!!

You can play in as many battleground events as you can attend.

I'm also pretty sure it's at a store's discretion as to whether or not they want to pay their judging staff.

Runt of the Litter
    But by the rules of Cryptozoic only a Battleground per week!!!

I've not seen such a restriction in place, and I'm hard-pressed to find one written down anywhere.

We just started a 2nd BG day at one of the local shops here. I'm not going to tell players they can't accumulate more honor for showing up a 2nd time in a week.

Determined Zombie
    You can run a sanctioned WoW event as long as you have 4 players...
    whether this be a battlegrounds tournament or other tournaments, it's perfectly legal to accumulate honor this way.
    Honor is not a competition, it is a way to earn rewards like promo cards and worlds invites.

The only restriction I know of is that a battleground must be registered with crypto through the TO Dashboard at least 1 day before the battlegrounds. Then as long as the first tournament is run you can then schedule more tournaments for the day on the fly, we have done this in the past where when we finished the weekly tournament be it core or contemporary and there are anough players who want to do a draft tournament we will schedule it as soon as the first is done.
    Champion of the Black Flame # 85
    LVL1 Judge and TO
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Pittsburgh Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...45454915481427

Hero of Adamanth
    There is nothing ilegal about running multiple events in a single week, here in Mexico, specifically the Tijuana Area, most of the players in the larger group are in the same University so they have a larger chance to get together, hence why most of them play up to 5 events a week.

There is no rule limiting you to one Battleground per week. You can run as many events as you like.

However, running fraudulent tournaments or impossible tournaments (drafts 10 minutes apart, etc.), will result in a ban from all Cryptozoic Organized Play.

Runt of the Litter
    the thing is , he run 2 battlegrounds at the same week and with all the prices (promo cards and token of justice). if Cryptozoic send a e-mail with the thing that ONLY A Sanctioned Battleground per week... I don't know what to do... (just Continue playing or Just Quit).

Quote Originally Posted by chukydragon View Post
    the thing is , he run 2 battlegrounds at the same week and with all the prices (promo cards and token of justice). if Cryptozoic send a e-mail with the thing that ONLY A Sanctioned Battleground per week... I don't know what to do... (just Continue playing or Just Quit).
    You can run as many sanctioned Battlegrounds in a week as you want.