The Future of the DC Deck Building Game

Any news for any expansions or new promos in the near future?

An expansion/stand-alone is coming late summer/early fall of this year!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Matt,

How is the expansion going? Do you expect it to be available at GenCon? Is there anything you can tell us about it at this point?

My idea for an addition to DC DBG would consist of removing the super villians and super heroes and replacing them with opposites. So in other words, add in super villian character cards you can play as and add super heroes cards you try to defeat with first appearance abilities and such. I'd like to call it DC DBG: DOOM. With the theme being that you play as the Legion of Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Matt,

How is the expansion going? Do you expect it to be available at GenCon? Is there anything you can tell us about it at this point?
    We should at least have preview demos at GenCon. Not sure if it will be for sale or not yet.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    We should at least have preview demos at GenCon. Not sure if it will be for sale or not yet.
    Yay >< I might actually be able to go this time XD *poke* You guys need to spread out your advertising and activate the comic book demographic.. Put an ad in dc comics for your gen con booth.. You'll be drowning in people. There are ads in comics for far less intelligent ventures>< *poke*

Why isn't there a form of Organized play with monthly promos for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Llauorn View Post
    Why isn't there a form of Organized play with monthly promos for this game?
    That would be so amazing.. I would advertise this game to greater ends and get a big group involved. Right now I would have trouble getting many people to come.