Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    ;_; I has sooooo many codes from sooooo many boxes. Speaking of boxes, will the hobbit expansion get a reprint any time soon? It's getting stupid expensive online.
    Not likely on a come-and-gone movie-based game. We have The Hobbit and Desolation of Smaug for sale on our E-Store. It shouldn't be a collector's item quite yet...
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Not likely on a come-and-gone movie-based game. We have The Hobbit and Desolation of Smaug for sale on our E-Store. It shouldn't be a collector's item quite yet...
    That shipping cost... I live in Downey. Is there any way i just drive down to Anaheim and buy a copy without the shipping cost. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    That shipping cost... I live in Downey. Is there any way i just drive down to Anaheim and buy a copy without the shipping cost. :P
    No, but you could find us at WonderCon (local comic book convention) this Spring and buy them there.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

So we can't register any of the products we have purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by vballnoryb View Post
    So we can't register any of the products we have purchased?
    No, sorry. The program was discontinued before it got off the ground.
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    No, but you could find us at WonderCon (local comic book convention) this Spring and buy them there.
    So, I went to WonderCon along with a friend so we could pick up a couple of copies of The Hobbit and Desolation of Smaug expansion. When we got to the Cryptozoic Booth, they said they didn't have any. They tried to have some brought out from Anaheim on Friday, but they were told that all the copies they had were in storage. One of the people working the booth took down my info and my friends info and said she'd take care of it for us. It's been a few weeks now, and we haven't heard anything back yet.

What should I do?

Sorry about that. The booth was small and we could not bring everything from the past.
    Who did you talk to?
    Original Designer
    DC Deck-Building Game

It's hard to say. It was such... a whirlwind weekend to say the least. All I remember is the person we talked to who took our info down on a couple of Cryptozoic business cards was the only female employee at the booth on Friday morning.

Sorry to be a bother. just wondering if there has been any word?

I'm his friend and I think it was sara who took down our names because I talk to her about the ghostbuster kickstarter first.