Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auction House

Gigantisaur
    Can anyone sell cards for money on AH, or will CZE limit the amount of people allowed to sell?
    Hextcg Pro Tier

Quote Originally Posted by BirdieG View Post
    Will game money be purchasable for real money on AH ?
    Yes, you can use Platinum (premium currency) to purchase Gold (in-game currency). You cannot go the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejon24 View Post
    Can anyone sell cards for money on AH, or will CZE limit the amount of people allowed to sell?
    We don't have any plan to limit who or how much a person can list items for in the Auction House.

Gigantisaur
    It's important for everyone to have an unlimited AH.

~

Will money be transferable OUTSIDE of the game back to my paypal account? As in if I decided to no longer play could I sell all my cards to another player and withdraw my investment?

Runt of the Litter
    Thanks for all those useful answers

Will the AH have the ability to allow a player to sell product for actual money and collect said-money minus fees?

This is also the question i would like answered. Can we sell cards for real money and transfer the real money out of the game for our own use via paypal etc. Third time lucky... please answer.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinc View Post
    This is also the question i would like answered. Can we sell cards for real money and transfer the real money out of the game for our own use via paypal etc. Third time lucky... please answer.
    If they don't answer it's probably because they don't know if they want / legally can

~

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblast View Post
    If they don't answer it's probably because they don't know if they want / legally can

~
    Pretty much. Subjects like this are often better left unanswered until they have a definite answer, than answering and then changing the answer later.