Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Card Rarities in Booster Pack?

Card Rarities in Booster Pack?

Maybe im blind but i dont see this anywhere... i know the price (2$), i know the overall card count (15) but i dont see how many cards will be in booster pack per rarity tier...

??

11/3/1 like in MTG or what?
    Last edited by MirriCatWarrior; 05-09-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    "Wrath is no vice when inflicted upon the deserving."

Quote Originally Posted by MirriCatWarrior View Post
    Maybe im blind but i dont see this anywhere... i know the price (2$), i know the overall card count (15) but i dont see how many cards will be in booster pack per rarity tier...

??

11/3/1 like in MTG or what?
    11 commons
    3 uncommons
    1 rare (or a chance at a legendary)
    Plus a little something awesome extra!

Gigantisaur
    Will there be "basic" resources in boosters and starters or are these "free" and not wasting booster space as they are in some paper TCG today?

~

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblast View Post
    Will there be "basic" resources in boosters and starters or are these "free" and not wasting booster space as they are in some paper TCG today?

~
    Gems and resources are free and unlimited. You just add them to your deck in deck creation.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by OP_Kyle View Post
    Gems and resources are free and unlimited. You just add them to your deck in deck creation.
    That's true for draft.

For constructed I'm guessing the gems have to be collected, but the resources are free or opened in boosters/starters?

~

That's true for draft.

For constructed I'm guessing the gems have to be collected, but the resources are free or opened in boosters/starters?

~
    Gems and resources are free and unlimited.

You don't have to collect them for Constructed
    You don't have to collect them for PvE
    You don't have to collect them for Limited
    You don't have to collect them for PvP

Ok, I tried some kind of Dr. Seuss thing and failed miserably.

Gigantisaur
    That part in the draft article doesn't make sense then:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafting in Hex
    ADDITIONAL RULES
    • In addition to basic resources, each of the gems that can be socketed into socketable cards will also be made available in unlimited quantity to each player in the draft. At the end of the draft however, you will not be allowed to keep these gems.
    Anyway, good news

~

That part in the draft article doesn't make sense then:

Anyway, good news

~
    Yea, that is old functionality that has changed since it got written up for the web site. I'll get it changed. Thanks.

Gigantisaur
    What would be nice tho is to unlock better gems with some achievements or something (maybe not for PvP to let new players catch up and be able to compete in tournaments thanks to buying decks from AH)

~

What would be nice tho is to unlock better gems with some achievements or something (maybe not for PvP to let new players catch up and be able to compete in tournaments thanks to buying decks from AH)

~
    I'll be honest it does seem to take some of the fun away, not that it won't be nice to have everything at once, but it is like equipment in a way. Part of the fun is hoping to get that gem you want so you can amplify the cards damage and part of the struggle of knowing where to place your first gems.