Thread: pack RNG?

pack RNG?

are the packs mainly RNG or it would be like be like how TCGs are and we can buy box amount or case amount to get a certain amount of rarities.

It's being mention at 1 of the post that you can get at least 1 Rare in every pack.

Gigantisaur
    That's not what he meant

In boxes / cases you get a certain number or very high value cards, knowing as a reseller that you'll make your money back

here if it's random you could buy 1,000 boosters and only have crap

~

I am guessing there will be an option to buy a box and be garantied at least one or two legendary.

I hope it's the case that you can buy in "lots" say of 30, where you can be pretty sure you will get 2-3 of the higher rarity cards out of those 30, like you experience when you buy boxes in real life. If there is anyway to do that and not have it so that each booster exist all alone in the random number universe, please make it so!

do we get both pve and pvp cards if you play draft?
    or is there own draft pack ?

Quote Originally Posted by Auriok View Post
    do we get both pve and pvp cards if you play draft?
    or is there own draft pack ?
    All PvP cards can be played in PvE. All cards in packs are PvP.

As I understand it you get only pvp cards from boosters. But maybe I have misunderstood.

Master Theorycrafter
    PvE only cards come from PvE content. Cards in boosters are the only ones you can use in PvP, but yuo can also use those cards in PvE content.

So... PvP cards swing both ways. PvE cards are only for PvE.

Poor PvE cards... Left out in the cold.

I do think the cross over tournaments will be awesome though, really looking forward to it.