Thread: Soloing content?

Master Theorycrafter

Soloing content?

Will it be possible? Me and a friend used to try and 2 man the Onyxia raid, and while we never pulled it off, it was always a lot of fun.

I assume a similar level of challenge from dungeons and raids. Will it be possible to go at it with less players than intended for increased challenge?

Yes it will and you will get achievements for it. I already got this confirmed. I'll look for it after lunch to give you the link as well

Dungeons are designed for a single player and raids are designed for a team of three. If you want to test your mettle and run a raid with two people, you can definitely do so and we're going to give you an achievement for being so heroic.

As far as raid size, three is pretty much a perfect number in terms of creating the player experience, but going larger is probably a space we'll explore as the world of Entrath expands.
    http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...l=1#post205832

Master Theorycrafter
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick response guys!

Can you keep attempting a dungeon though? Or is it a once/day thing?

I think you can retry, since there is a chance to fail and lose everything you have earned.

Well, it says HERE:
    "Whenever you fail to win a battle or are caught in a trap you gain a Death Mark. Death Marks only persist for any given attempt at a dungeon, and once you get three, you’re out, and you will have to start the dungeon again from the beginning."

I would assume try again means right away, not after a day or so.