Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopian Chaos

Devoted Emissary
    Hey, if you'll have me, i'll join up for now. All the main people who's posts and opinion i've kept tabs on in the forums seem to be here, so it looks like a good grouping

As for me: Grand king and king backer (My girlfriend also went king so we would have a full play set of the exclusives)
    Long time card game player, played magic since ice age, it and L5R are my card games of choice. I mostly do limited in magic, and constructed in L5R (And i'm currently one of the highest ranked in the world on that one)

Runt of the Litter
    I love your enthusiasm!!!! And I love the focus, but I am not sure I can guild align so early without understanding the game. I would like the chance once the game releases because I know that at my local store when I am able I do FNM sealed draft and I love that the most! I also love casual play with friends and massive multiplayer games of around 6 to 16 people! So I am very interested.

I haven't posted at all until now, mostly because I prefer to stay in the background, but I must admit this little shindig has gotten my interested piqued.

I'm currently backing at "The Collector" tier mostly because the Raid Leader and Dungeon tiers didn't really interest me enough, and the free drafts from the Pro Player tier isn't that big of a deal for me, the draft fee isn't too bad I think. If one of the stretch goals happens to let you combine 2 tiers, I'll probably do Collector/Pro Player.

Anyway, as for experience I'm a regular MtG player and I've been playing since the Portal. I used to play Yugioh, Pokemon, Rage, and a few others that I've forgotten over time. MMO wise my first was Ragnarok Online and I've since dabbled in a wide variety of things. I see WoW is popular with most people here but I've never been able to get into it.

Sajo,

1: You can already now pledge for multiple kickstarter tiers by using multiple kickstarter accounts and the customer support of CZE will help you to get everything merged to one account after that. This has been confirmed already, for example here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23172

2: The free draft per week from the Pro Player Tier doesn't only include the $1 Fee for entering, it does ALSO include the 3 boosters to participate in the draft. So you are getting three boosters and fee for free once a week for the rest of your life

Regarding the guild - everyone just hop over on our forums and I'll grant you access after registering as soon as I notice. The rest, we will figure out together over there

Quote Originally Posted by Storm_Fireblade View Post
    Sajo,

1: You can already now pledge for multiple kickstarter tiers by using multiple kickstarter accounts and the customer support of CZE will help you to get everything merged to one account after that. This has been confirmed already, for example here: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23172

2: The free draft per week from the Pro Player Tier doesn't only include the $1 Fee for entering, it does ALSO include the 3 boosters to participate in the draft. So you are getting three boosters and fee for free once a week for the rest of your life

Regarding the guild - everyone just hop over on our forums and I'll grant you access after registering as soon as I notice. The rest, we will figure out together over there
    Ah, see that's all well and good but I'm not 100% sure I'm financially going to be able to pull that off. Thank you for the information though!

Yeah don't worry about the tier you get, Many people are getting a $250+ tier and I am only able to afford the $120 tier, which is very nice I might add.

I'm also higly interested in joining the community that seems to be quickly growing here! I've backed the game at Grand King for now (would love another free draft or two).

A little about me: I'm a huge fan of both TCGs and MMOs. In fact, most anything with collectible cards is sort of my achilles's heel and it's always very difficult for me to stay away and not go overboard with purchases :P I played MTG from The Dark up to Mirrodin and still have my 15k+ card collection. I stopped because most of the ppl I used to play with either stopped themselves or moved, and the local shop I used to basically live in closed. MMOs is another area I have a hard time keeping away from and I've at least tried most of the big names out there, starting with Ultima Online back in 1997 all the way up to GW2. I was also a hardcore raider in WoW for over 2 years.

Anyhow, I tend to mostly lurk so I might not post that often, but I'll definitely be active on the forums and I'll sign up for the new guild site shortly! The wait for Hex will be a long one, but you all look like fine ppl and I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals!

Oh and, call me Fall
    Last edited by SolarisFall; 05-12-2013 at 09:47 PM.

About Me
    I like you, found myself having to drive over 1.5 hours just to play TCG. I played MtG for about 6 years in high school and college, but never got into the tournament scene. I then got into WoW as I was older and could afford more cards. I like you am 20 something, a father of 2 boys and am married. There enlies one of the problems with driving 1.5 hours away to play cards. But this game is perfect because I can play from home! Already warned the wife this was game was coming and all I got was see you in bed I do work shift work at times, but I'm usually available to play. I played some "local" tournaments of WoW TCG. Won some towards the end of my TCG career. Crypto bought WoW in 2010, so I'm familiar with their TCG style of play. On to MMORPG. I played a lot of WoW and I mean A LOT! When it came out I was single so I had nothing better to do than play that. I've also played KOTOR, Tera, and Guild Wars 1 and 2. So I'm very verse in the style and game play of MMORPG.

What I'm Looking For
    I'm looking for a serious guild that is willing to not only teach other guild members their tricks and ideas on deck building, but also a guild that wants to dominate the tournament scene. I love all types of tournaments from drafts, to sealed to constructed. I'm willing to put in the time to learn this game, cards and making the best decks I can thatll help myself and my guild mates win. Like cryptos CCO states, your only as good as your community. This guild will only be as good as its members. I too purchased the grand king backer.

I'm Crazy Klino, the Orc Warrior, and I want in!

Hey! Calldero here, friends usually just call me Call.
    Dragon Lord Tier.
    Australian.

I have been playing games for as long as i can remember, both on and off computers. Tho I'm not a hardcore player i did play a fair amount of MTG both in clubs, shops, or just with my friends (some Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon as well, their not fantastic TCG's but i think all experience helps. I never got into the WoW TCG). I've played more MMO's then i care to count and I'm an wickedly looking forward to playing HEX.

I would be honored if you would allow me to join in on this awesome as well. No game is fun without friends and i hope to find a bunch to play with here!

Thanks.