Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 200 Volcannons! Wut do?

Master Theorycrafter

200 Volcannons! Wut do?

So I open my packs, and I draft a lot and I do my thing, and suddenly I have way too many Volcannons. Aside from blast bunny people to pieces all day long, is there anything I can do with the ones I have in excess of 4?

Sell them on the AH, trade them to other players?

I don't know that they will have a "disenchant" function, ala Hearthstone.

They said there would be a crafting system. Given that each card has it's own unique ID/stats/etc. I'd suspect you can 'craft' cards by using up other cards, etc.

Master Theorycrafter
    They also mentioned that crafting was a benefit for PvE only, so I dont think its going to be a card forge I hope im wrong and you are right though! I love that function in other games.

Quote Originally Posted by WWKnight View Post
    They also mentioned that crafting was a benefit for PvE only, so I dont think its going to be a card forge I hope im wrong and you are right though! I love that function in other games.
    First of all, you can never have too many Volcannons. How else are you going to arm your secret volcano island and take over the world?

Secondly, you will be able to grind cards into component parts for the crafting system. Then use them to build new and awesome things!

Master Theorycrafter
    Are said new and awesome things PvE only?

In either case, it makes me happy to know that there will be some use for excess cards

Quote Originally Posted by OP_Kyle View Post
    First of all, you can never have too many Volcannons. How else are you going to arm your secret volcano island and take over the world?

Secondly, you will be able to grind cards into component parts for the crafting system. Then use them to build new and awesome things!
    Are these new an awesome things PvE content or with enough Volcannons will I be able to craft other, possibly more rare, PvP cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    Are these new an awesome things PvE content or with enough Volcannons will I be able to craft other, possibly more rare, PvP cards?
    There are PvE cards and gear (equipment) for sure. The decision on PvP cards is still being investigated. There are a lot of variables to consider and we need to see how the game economy and flow is working as a whole.

Master Theorycrafter
    Well, im satisfied with that. +1 vote to allow for pvp options though.

I second that WWKnight. I feel like I will be playing both modes, but if I spend a few days messing around in one, I would love to be able to do something to get some progress in the other mode.