Thread: So what to do until Hex?? Any good games from Cryptozoic i missed?

Infernal Professor

So what to do until Hex?? Any good games from Cryptozoic i missed?

I have mostly played Magic, tried Vanguard a bit. Currently just started playing LOTRO LCG with a friend. Willing to try something new. Still awhile until IW beta, Solforge, Ascension online, Camelot Unchained, so bored .

The deck building games are pretty decent. If you have an iPad, you can download a few of those as well. There are similar DBGs that are also out on that platform. As far as full on TCGs, you're a bit out of luck for now. I am playing other types of games like Pox Nora which I need to try and find a way to sell off now that I will be moving to Hex permanently when it comes out.

It's going to be a long and painful wait until this game comes out in September.

I generally wake up, cry a little everyday because I can't play, then I get on the forums and help ppl, imagine, ask questions. And hope for the next day will randomly be the day that I can play.
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Hex IGN: Ares

Master Theorycrafter
    Blare, I encourage you to look into Infinity Wars. Its weeks away (possibly days) from the public beta. Offers great strategic gameplay.
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

Infernal Professor
    I keep refreshing the IW page gah!

I just installed duel of champions. It's not bad, but nowhere near as good as Hex is going to be. I just hate throwing any money at it because I know as soon as Hex is out I am dropping it and throwing my whole wallet at it.

Wish i could sell off my pox nora collection, I got into that when it first came out. I luckily sold my harbinger before they removed the rune forge that gave credits.

If you're into drafting, there's a board game called Seasons that might interest you.

You can try it online at Board Game Arena.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinuyr View Post
    As far as full on TCGs, you're a bit out of luck for now.
    I'm trying to figure out why WoWTCG hasn't been mentioned. It's been CZE's flagship product since's the company formed.

Become familiar with WoWTCG, and a lot of the direction that CZE is taking Hex becomes more clearer, in an awesome way. They've done a great job keeping WoWTCG balanced without need for excessive errata or bans, boding well for their ability to keep Hex PvP in good shape. Their WoWTCG Dungeon and Raid decks are a good indicator of the experience CZE has in creating a PvE experience out of a TCG engine. And the CZE has pretty good WoWTCG organized play support, and I expect it to transfer to Hex.
    http://raptr.com/badge/8dcf0b428b1b1...2e135d/fss.png
    Cryptozoic Champion: CZE Volunteer #517 - South Bay Area, California
    I'm on Twitch! Follow me at twitch.tv/hackychannel
    HexTCG Grand King Team Illusive will definitely be playing Hex... as <Norvic Santos>?

Infernal Professor
    I actually bought 2 starter WoWtcg decks this weekend to check out some with a friend.

I would like to get into M&M Duel of Champions also, but don't really want to dump to much money into a time filler until IW then Hex comes out.

Played some Lotro LCG tonight with a friend then some Ascension for a bit.