Thread: Ability to acquire single cards?

Ability to acquire single cards?

Hello,

First off, conceptually your game looks amazing, I look forward to seeing how things progress. I have a question that will determine if I decide to pledge. Will there be a way for players to acquire single cards? This can be accomplished several different ways:

- Allow players to openly trade cards
    - Create an auction house
    - Allow players to sacrifice existing cards to acquire a particular single (i.e. the Hearthstone Arcane Dust approach)
    - Allow players to acquire singles using in game currency that is earned via game play or real money (i.e. how Shadow Era approaches things).

Without something that specifically allows players to pursue singles to round out the decks of their choosing, the random nature of pack openings creates huge amounts of frustration as players will most definitely end up with mass amounts of certain cards and huge gaps in other areas.

If you can confirm that there will be some way to acquire singles either via trading (auction) or sacrificing existing cards in your library for something specific, you've got a $20 pledge from me.

Thanks for reading,

Charlie

Player trade and auction house are confirmed

- Yes to trading
    - Yes to AH
    - They have said there is crafting but it might be PVE only
    - Can use ingame currency on the AH

Gigantisaur
    There will be : trading, mailbox, IGmoney and RLmoney AH

~

Master Theorycrafter
    yes, trading and Auction house are confirmed. Auction house will use both in game currency and RL currency.

Im not sure how multiple cards are going to work, if you can transmute them or whatnot, indeed, that was going to be the next thread I started!

Most helpful community ever.

Master Theorycrafter
    Seems like it Glad to be part of it guys!

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful and quick replies!! I appreciate it and am happy to read that these features will be supported from launch, fantastic!! The game looks great so far and wishing Cryptozoic much success!