Thread: Cube Feature in the Future?

Hybrid View

High Tomb Lord

Cube Feature in the Future?

Hey Kyle and R&D, I was wondering if you guys have ever talked about a Cube Feature for players to set up in the future after a few sets are established?

I thought it might be a cool feature to add to Guilds, where they can build a Cube using their collection and draft it among themselves or even open it up to the public for others to draft, maybe paying a little gold to the Guild for the use. This way some Guilds may build a reputation for Cube designs and themes.
    Subway card Punches: 5
    Art School GPA: 3.8
    a.k.a. Mr. Stupid Answer
    a.k.a. Self Aware Lemming

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkwb View Post
    Hey Kyle, I was wondering if you guys have ever talked about a Cube Feature for players to set up in the future after a few sets are established?

I thought it might be a cool feature to add to Guilds, where they can build a Cube using their collection and draft it among themselves or even open it up to the public for others to draft, maybe paying a little gold to the Guild for the use. This way some Guilds may build a reputation for Cube designs and themes.
    Tears of joy were shed on this day.
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

Hey Kyle and R&D, I was wondering if you guys have ever talked about a Cube Feature for players to set up in the future after a few sets are established?

As fans of cube drafts in the office, you can be sure we've discussed this as well. If we do this, it would likely be a post-launch feature.

High Tomb Lord
    I knew I could count on you guys. Give Dan, Ben, Matt, Drew and everyone else a hug for me.
    a.k.a. Mr. Stupid Answer

I knew I could count on you guys. Give Dan, Ben, Matt, Drew and everyone else a hug for me.
    Ew...

High Tomb Lord
    Shhhhh... just let it happen...
    a.k.a. Mr. Stupid Answer

Master Theorycrafter
    I really like you Kirk... no homo
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by WWKnight View Post
    I really like you Kirk... no homo
    Mush and I have our man crush on each other, I suppose I can squeeze you in, though.

I seem to attract guys with funny accents...
    a.k.a. Mr. Stupid Answer