Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stretch Goal Ideas

Stretch Goal Ideas

Hey Everyone! We're past the halfway point with our campaign and we're only 2 days in. Sweet! We had a meeting about stretch goals a few weeks back, but we're always interested in your feedback on what you'd like to see. We have some bonkers additions to the tiers you've already backed, but we're always open to new ideas from our fanbase. Fans First, after all. =D

So, let us know what you think would be awesome. No idea too crazy!

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Hmmm.....maybe an insta-gib a raid boss card? But make it like a Spectral Lotus in that it goes away after you use it?

EDIT: Spelling...and...First!

Devoted Emissary
    I noticed that the apperance of keeps from the video was editable, maybe exclusive keep features?

There's been much discussion about allowing people to sell their cards for cash. I realize that a system like this could take more development money and would make a good stretch goal.

Eternal Guardian
    I want a monkey for my guild. Or maybe a lemur. No birds though. They stink.
    Go Fish

Its not very glamorous but how about authenticator support?

I've seen it mentioned a few times and the more I think about it the more I like it. I got my WoW account hacked once and I was pretty bummed out. If my HEX account gets hacked one day.... well that would just be a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post

I've seen it mentioned a few times and the more I think about it the more I like it. I got my WoW account hacked once and I was pretty bummed out. If my HEX account gets hacked one day.... well that would just be a tragedy.
    Extra security measures are always a plus.

Devoted Emissary
    I'm gonna second that, with this having more "real" value possible then a standard mmo, account security is a major thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post

I back Authenticator support HARD. Especially in a game where its possible to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on.

Also, I have always loved anything guild vs guild related. Maybe a ranking system for guilds based on player statistics? Or the idea of guild vs guild tournaments? Each guild picks say five people and whoever wins the best games wins the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by JMFD View Post
    Also, I have always loved anything guild vs guild related. Maybe a ranking system for guilds based on player statistics? Or the idea of guild vs guild tournaments? Each guild picks say five people and whoever wins the best games wins the competition?
    Great idea, get a little guild on guild action with rewards and trophies.