Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Way Combat Works

The Way Combat Works

Is anyone disappointed to see that it seems to use the same combat system as Magic? I kind of prefer the WoW TCG style.

Magic is rather popular, and simpler for a newer player.
    I personally love this style.

Master Theorycrafter
    I think I prefer Magic too, although im really not excited for the actual gameplay portion of Hex.
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

I prefer Magic's style too. But then again, I'm an old-school player.

Besides, there's enough twists on their take of the format to keep it fresh, unique, and interesting.

I love the style for Hex. Its easy to learn for people new to the collectible card game rules and its a stable system as well for turn based gameplay. I also think there will be enough new card interactions since the game is digital that while the base skeleton of the rules are similar to Magic the actual strategies and card/deck manipulation options will be interesting.

I've played many TCGs over the years but to me MTG has had the most strategic depth. HEX adds onto that with going all digital.

Master Theorycrafter
    Mushroom, if you are interested in strategic depth, I strongly recommend you take a look at Infinity Wars
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

Quote Originally Posted by WWKnight View Post
    Mushroom, if you are interested in strategic depth, I strongly recommend you take a look at Infinity Wars
    Took a look, it looks really good. Gotta say, the animating sprites on the cards look great. I'll check it out when it gets released but with TCGs it's gotta be an all-or-nothing deal cause I don't have enough money to spread the love.

Master Theorycrafter
    Infinity Wars is entirely F2P. You can get every card in the game without spending a cent if you chose to.

Quote Originally Posted by WWKnight View Post
    Infinity Wars is entirely F2P. You can get every card in the game without spending a cent if you chose to.
    Well, you can't argue with free. I will definitely check it out