Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [CBB] Clan BlackBlade - Competitive PvP / Organized PvE

Colour me interested. Right now you're banning racial slurs - will you extend that to sexist and homophobic slurs? Online play can sometimes be kind of a cesspit, and avoiding that is one of the main things I'm looking for in a guild. Also, do you think you could provide more details of the previous TCGs and MMOs you've been in? Google is being unhelpful...

Hello ramseytheory. Thank you for expressing interest in the guild. With regards to language, we will adhere to the End User License Agreement (EULA) and Code of Conduct (CoC) set forth by Cryptozoic for Hex: Shards of Fate. Outside of the game, such as TeamSpeak for example, the language will generally be dictated by the mood that is present in the (chat) room.

As for TCGs and MMOs, our experience and diversity within the guild is quite vast. The most notable games are the following:

TCG: Magic the Gathering, World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, Vs. Card Game, Universal Fighting System
    MMOs: World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Planetside, EVE: Online

Hope this helps. Please visit our forums if you would like to know more.

For those that are looking for more information about the guild that's not posted in our Recruitment Thread, please visit our website at www.clanblackblade.com and send me a message or ask us here on this thread.

Thank you all for the great responses we've received over the weekend.

Heya Jinuyr, and a big shoutout to all my new guildmates! I'm happy that my application to the guild got accepted, and have high hopes for this game. Let's build the best TCG community on the planet!

@Jinuyr: having sigs would help promote the guild.

Having one like yours, but instead of the text under your name, our pledge would be nice (Dragon Lord, Double-Pro )

Thanks for accepting me to be part of the guild. Hope to see you all in game once the game launches!

Cool looking website! Indicates awesome amount of professionalism indeed (since I'm a website designer/developer myself, I tend to judge people from their website).

Does my timezone allow me to join your great clan, O great leader?

@Grayspark

I just joined this guild. My timezone is CEST and i did not have an issue joining.

Quote Originally Posted by ratceo View Post
    @Grayspark

I just joined this guild. My timezone is CEST and i did not have an issue joining.
    Welcome!

Hey fellow clan members! New recruit here, i hope we can get along and make our clan proud!

Yeah i agree with @Stok3d, a uniform sig would be a good idea. It'd help promote us and i wouldnt have to use the one i made
    Last edited by Takezhi; 05-22-2013 at 05:48 PM.