Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3x Pro Player Tier?

You are the best! This is absolutely awesome and I'm pledging the other tiers right away

Master Theorycrafter
    Awesome! Im throwing in another 250 then to get a second pledge onto my account! Can I just pledge $1250 and have both accreditted to me?
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

Kyle, great to see that confirmed (though my wife may not agree ). Might I also say it's great to see you are involved in this game bring some old school "Decipher" input to the game. It hit me that the Threshold mechanic is similar to the factions in the shortlived, but I thought fun, "Wars" TCG that followed the SWCCG, and the idea of cultural reinforcement from LOTRO on many cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dralon View Post
    Kyle, great to see that confirmed (though my wife may not agree ). Might I also say it's great to see you are involved in this game bring some old school "Decipher" input to the game. It hit me that the Threshold mechanic is similar to the factions in the shortlived, but I thought fun, "Wars" TCG that followed the SWCCG, and the idea of cultural reinforcement from LOTRO on many cards.
    Thanks! And glad to have you aboard!

Fantastic! Just had to pledge another Pro Player after reading that :P Who should i get a hold of to make sure both donations go onto the same account?

Damn, why do you have to ask that question Storm =( Now im tempted to increase my pledge to add in another Pro tier
    Last edited by UDareUTake; 05-12-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Wouldn't this make 2 Grand King Tier way better than 1 Dragon lord Tier? You get double everything, and Dragon lord only get 1 of everything, but they get to make a card for $500?

Sorry UDareUTake. I know how it feels. Already invested myself more than I planned to rationally

@storm

How much have u spent so far? Im $500 into this at Grand King, and im now considering either of the below option

1) Additional 1 Pro Tier
    OR
    2) Addtional 2 Pro Tier
    OR
    3) Additional 1 Grand King