Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3x Pro Player Tier?

3x Pro Player Tier?

Now, I did read a post (THIS ONE), that there had been some kind of answer from CZE, but I really need something official myself here to feel comfortable. Right now I pledged for the Grand King Tier and thought about adding something else, but after analyzing it in detail, I don't see myself making the right decision here. What I do want is:

3x Pro Player Tier. This is by a long shot the best choice for me personally about how to invest my maximum amount of 750$ here.

Looking at the linked post, it has been confirmed, that the customer service will be able to help us out with multiple pledges. Right now, I want to do the following:

1: Pledge for the 1st Pro Player Tier via my main account on Kickstarter
    2: Pledge for the 2nd Pro Player Tier via Paypal, which uses the same email as my main account on Kickstarter
    3: Pledge for the 3rd Pro Player Tier via a second account on Kickstarter
    4: Get everything on one account (including 3 free drafts a week for life) with help from the customer service.

I would be very thankfully, if someone could officialy answer here, if this approach is viable. Thank you so much.

I'm interested in the answer to this question as well.

I'm actually a bit concerned about people with multiple Pro tier accounts. Technically it would be like having multiple entries in a tournament.

I also wonder if there's going to be a TOS against having multiple accounts.

I don't need three invites to the tournament. I'm only interested in the free draft weekly for life and the other "given once"-rewards like the 150 boosters and cards

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    I'm actually a bit concerned about people with multiple Pro tier accounts. Technically it would be like having multiple entries in a tournament.

I also wonder if there's going to be a TOS against having multiple accounts.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but from what I understand this would be one account with multiple Pro tier rewards (since he said
    "Get everything on one account (including 3 free drafts a week for life) )"

You did get it absolutely right, elsimer I have no interest in scamming draft tables (which I wouldn't need the pro player tier for anyway, because its the same if you simply buy yourself in into a draft with multiple accounts and your own boosters), but I do want to enjoy the general rewards of the pro player tier as well as the free draft weekly for life more than once, because thats where I'm getting the most out of it myself - monetary AND playfun.
    Last edited by Storm_Fireblade; 05-11-2013 at 05:14 PM.

I would be very interesed in the answer to this one myself. I thought about doing the $500 kickstarter, but honestly I would probably rather just have 2x $250 Pro Player, one from Kickstarter and one from PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykefire View Post
    I would be very interesed in the answer to this one myself. I thought about doing the $500 kickstarter, but honestly I would probably rather just have 2x $250 Pro Player, one from Kickstarter and one from PayPal.
    This has been confirmed, I think the 3 x was the new part that Storm was asking. I can't remember where at the moment, but I believe it was something like if you do it that way then Customer support will help you get everything sorted out so you can get your 2 free tourneys a week and so on.
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Hex IGN: Ares

Excactly, Blare. We do have a statement about two pledges, although I also here would prefer having something official directly, but I wan't to be sure, that the customer support will be able to help out with 3 multiple tiers pledge for as well

3x Pro Player Tier is so incredibly awesome for myself already, but it would be nice to know, that I don't need to use three accounts for that while playing.

We'll work with you to make sure you have these three pledges on one account.