Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Stretch Goals

New stretch goals released:

Infernal Professor
    Two more nice ingame additions... and the extra copy of exclusive cards at 660k is pretty awesome.

And, including Paypal update from today's kickstarter notes... we're only about 20k away from the next tier!
    Last edited by nearlysober; 05-16-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nearlysober View Post
    Two more nice ingame additions... and the extra copy of exclusive cards at 660k is pretty awesome.
    If only it was for the PvP cards too.. Maybe the next one.

I wonder how different the boards will be.

Infernal Professor
    Yeah, I'd really like to somehow end up with a full set of 4 of each of the alternate PVP art when this is all said and done so if I build a deck with the cards I know I'll get the exclusive version.

I can't fault them for not giving out playsets of the PvP cards but it may bother me to have one alt-art Extinction and 3 regular ones.

Since it is digital, they should just let us earn alternate arts for SOME cards, and just re-skin it while we use it in a deck - so they all look the same, but won't change the value of the other copies. Like Transmog from WoW - and because it is digital, it is perfect.

That's a neat idea, Xenavire. Basically treat alternate art as a flag that gives you the option, rather than a normal card. I like that.

The thing is they want the each card to be a unique object and for the alt-art cards to be tradable.

I think some people would like the option of trading away the alternate art versions; though, I guess they could make the entire "flag" tradable.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Kickstarters get a perk that lets them use the AA/EA or whatever art they get either attached to their account, or attached to the card, that lets them disguise other cards they are using. If it is attached to the account, then they could use it anytime they use one of that kind of card, if it is attached to the card they can only use it when they include the AA/EA card in the deck.

It means each card could stilll be unique and rare, but let the player have matching sets.