Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Typos.

Determined Zombie
    Orson's Dream - is that supposed to be "Reverie" Chestplate instead of "Reveire"? In any case, that chestpiece has the "permanenet" problem.
    "Be who you are and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales

Determined Zombie
    Spectral Lotus, under Phantasmal Grips, there's an extra y in the description. Just sort of by itself after the end of the one sentence. I think it may even have an umlaut over it?

Goblin Cooking Pot should have a semi-colon in it :

Goblin; Cooking Pot
    http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png
    Click to see our new website; and for all dTCG news.

A couple of minor issues with today's article, Dwarven Drafting:

http://hextcg.com/dwarven-drafting/

The card text on Eurig the Robomancer and Master Theorycrafter both refer to creating a "Warbot," but the created unit is actually named "War Bot." Also, Eurig's legendary helm refers to "Wyatt," presumably what Eurig was called at some point earlier in the game.
    Team Squirrel Titans

Quote Originally Posted by alpha5099 View Post
    A couple of minor issues with today's article, Dwarven Drafting:

http://hextcg.com/dwarven-drafting/

The card text on Eurig the Robomancer and Master Theorycrafter both refer to creating a "Warbot," but the created unit is actually named "War Bot." Also, Eurig's legendary helm refers to "Wyatt," presumably what Eurig was called at some point earlier in the game.
    Yeah, the War Bot thing was bothering me while doing the wiki entries for those. I ended up just using the wording on the War Bot card itself. I'm sure they'll have things like this cleaned up before release. If they miss a few it shouldn't be a big deal as long as the card has a link/pop-up of the card being generated, which they should definitely implement anyway.

Any chance we could get someone to keep a list on the original post and keep that up to date? I'd imagine that'd make finding and fixing these easier for both the players and the developers.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Any chance we could get someone to keep a list on the original post and keep that up to date? I'd imagine that'd make finding and fixing these easier for both the players and the developers.
    As the OP I'd be the only person that can do that, right?

I wouldn't mind, except that I'm already spending a lot of time updating the fan-made Hex wiki. If someone else wants to start a "consolidated list of typos" thread, that would be great! Once I'm satisfied with all the formatting on the wiki and I run out of spoiled cards to input, I guess I can get around to this. I doubt that this is a big priority for CZE at the moment, since it's largely just a polish/professional fix to do once everything else is sorted out. I doubt that typos will really bother the beta-testers that much, and we've got a year or so until release if I remember correctly. Lots of time.

Determined Zombie
    They've already fixed some of the ones we found! So it's sort of a, "Hey, I have a free five minutes I should be doing something work-related in. I wonder if the small army of proofreaders posting in that Typos thread have caught anything else?" thing, probably ^_^ Definitely not a big priority, but it got seen to once already, so next time they have a pinch of free time, they'll get around to it. (Hahahahaha "free time"...but you know what I mean)

Quote Originally Posted by mauvebutterfly View Post
    Yeah, the War Bot thing was bothering me while doing the wiki entries for those. I ended up just using the wording on the War Bot card itself. I'm sure they'll have things like this cleaned up before release. If they miss a few it shouldn't be a big deal as long as the card has a link/pop-up of the card being generated, which they should definitely implement anyway.
    It's really only an issue if the inconsistent spelling causes bugs. But as long as cards that say they produce "Warbots" are correctly producing "War Bots," it's pretty much just a cosmetic distinction.
    Team Squirrel Titans