Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Typos.

Typos.

Let's help make this product as polished as it can be by posting any typos we see on any of the spoilered material here.

Goblin Cooking Pot
    •Equipment: Goblin Battle Helm >>> "…put it into you hand."

Time Bug
    •Equipment: Blade of Judgement is missing a period at the end of the effect.

Is "shin'hare" supposed to be capitalized (Shin'hare)? Cards aren't consistent.
    Last edited by mauvebutterfly; 05-12-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mauvebutterfly View Post

Is "shin'hare" supposed to be capitalized (Shin'hare)? Cards aren't consistent.
    I'm guessing not capitalized just like we say human race and not Human race.

I noticed one of the equipment previews said permanenet instead of permanent... But I can't remember which.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    I noticed one of the equipment previews said permanenet instead of permanent... But I can't remember which.
    Seen that too, can't remember card either

~

Shin'hare isn't capitalized in the articles. So I'd say C-Drive is right. The only thing is that it's capitalized in all the equipment previews. Could just be a formatting decision to make the word stand out a little.

This might be me being pedantic*, but Prophet of Lodegan is pluralized incorrectly. The effect describes creating three "Prophet of Lodegans" instead of "Prophets of Lodegan."

"Wild Aura" is the one with the typo on its equipment (or one of them, could be others). Blade of the Woodstalker says "permenent" not "permanent."

* But if I can't be pedantic in a thread looking for typos in an unreleased TCG, then what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by alpha5099 View Post
    This might be me being pedantic*, but Prophet of Lodegan is pluralized incorrectly. The effect describes creating three "Prophet of Lodegans" instead of "Prophets of Lodegan."

* But if I can't be pedantic in a thread looking for typos in an unreleased TCG, then what's the point?
    This could actually go either way, since "Prophet of Lodegan" is the name of a card, which is probably why it's pluralized that way. I agree with you, but it won't bother me seeing it the way they've done it.

Gigantisaur
    Chlorophyllia is the one with permanenet +1/+1

˜

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha5099 View Post

"Wild Aura" is the one with the typo on its equipment (or one of them, could be others). Blade of the Woodstalker says "permenent" not "permanent."

I guess the program adds the "s" at the end of the Card Name when it's pluralized.
    Cards should not be pluralized anyway, makes everything easier

˜

Determined Zombie
    on Rose Lion, one of its pieces of equipment (Teeth of the Undergrowth) has "permanenetly".

It's not really a typo, but Lady Cassandra's card and one of her pieces of extra gear make reference to Lady Olwen. Presumably that's her full name (Lady Cassandra Olwen). This would make her husband Lord Olwen (thus Lord Olwen's Ring, the piece of gear in question) but the flavor text says she's married to Prince Talysen (who is presumably Prince Talysen Olwen?). Just some clearing up of all this might be good.

Extinction has Grips of the Unfortunate End which creates a Shattered World with 2 counters. "At the start of your turn, remove a conter."
    Last edited by Socks4615; 05-13-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    "Be who you are and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales