Thread: Will you ever "need" more than 4 copies of a card?

Infernal Professor

Will you ever "need" more than 4 copies of a card?

A deck is just a saved configuration of certain cards from my collection right?

So will I be able to use the same 4 cards in two different decks? Given of course that I could only play 1 deck at a time.

I hope so, since this is how a physical TCG works... albeit the physical TCG would require me to go through my deck boxes, pull the 4 from one deck, and mix it in to the deck I want to play that is missing it.

So when I go to "switch decks" it just pulls a new saved configuration from my collection?

There might be a card you want a lot of in a deck. It could perhaps be your strategy to play a lot of a single card ( of course it'd have to have some really awesome effect to make it worth it.)

there may at some point be a card that breaks the 4 of rule (ie relentless rats - mtg).

I cannot think why they wouldn't allow multiple deck saves with the 4 copies.

However, I sort of wonder if you can run PvE while entered in a PvP tournament (constructed or draft)

Time Bug has a piece of equipment that allows you to run 8 copies in your deck.

Also you will need extras for grinding down with the crafting system but I don't think any more than 4 exactly no.
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Hex IGN: Ares

Master Theorycrafter
    To answer your question, I do believe you will be able to have 3 decks with the same 4 cards in it, without having to "switch" out the cards. So yes, those same 4 cards would be in the different decks, and you wont have to track down extra copies.
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

If you are going to PvE then yes there are some cards you can have more than 4 of due to their equipment, for example: http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads...d_Gear_Web.jpg