Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1.16 mil goal

1.16 mil goal

Is it just me, or does that goal see a bit lame?

It's not my personal favourite, since the intro sequence will be something I'll watch once and never again. I don't feel it will significantly add to my experience with Hex, and would not have been willing to up my pledge to help reach that stretch goal.

It's not "for us" as kickstarters. It's to make the game seem more polished and attractive to new users, which will help encourage a growing player base.

And that's good for everybody.

It's once again for new players, that just join on a whim, capturing those players to add to the player base is more important to the health of the game at this point. Backer numbers are the biggest concern, not money.

Devoted Emissary
    The intro is needed for any AAA game title (like this one). Not only to capture people, but to look professional and polished.
    Aethynia is quite nice. Unfortunately I don't qualify for the dinner with Cory, but I think that is a great gesture. If you believe in game so much, you are willing to spend a grand or more on it, then by all means, you should meet the great minds behind it.

So what's not to like? Maybe they could have added a flying pony that looks like Fluttershy (while making sure not to violate any copyrights/trademarks), but other than that I think that goal is fine as it is. (Not to mention reached. )

For those not into MLP, here is what I mean:

Last edited by WSzaboPeter; 05-22-2013 at 11:34 AM.
    Grand King + King tier Kickstarter Supporter…

Quote Originally Posted by WSzaboPeter View Post
    So what's not to like? Maybe they could have added a flying pony that looks like Fluttershy (while making sure not to violate any copyrights/trademarks), but other than that I think that goal is fine as it is. (Not to mention reached. )

For those not into MLP, here is what I mean:

Twist: the legendary stretch goal is simply a policy in which they insta-ban anyone who mentions MLP.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofellos View Post
    Twist: the legendary stretch goal is simply a policy in which they insta-ban anyone who mentions MLP.
    like dis if u cry evertim

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofellos View Post
    Well we could mention it by saying: “you know what”… Preferably on Pinkie Pie's voice.
    Grand King + King tier Kickstarter Supporter…

And here I thought this would be a MLP-free community/forum...le sigh
    http://i39.tinypic.com/96bw40.png

Here's our recruit thread, check us out!: CLICK ME, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!