Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Filthy Savages - A Place to Make Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Trevopotamus View Post
    Hey! That's great! Thanks for taking an interest!

How rude.
    I am fat myself !
    I am especially evil !
    "Kneel before me and repent!"

http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png

This sounds really promising - that's my default behavior pattern after a few long years trying to be a community builder in some tabletop TCGs. This sounds a lot like what I was hoping for.

Will I ever stop? I'm going to be honest - this one is my favorite so far.

And signature bar:

you know what i love that design c drive and furthermore id like very much to be a member of this guild.

Devoted Emissary
    That looks awesome C-Drive!

Quote Originally Posted by shiningideal View Post
    this sounds really promising - that's my default behavior pattern after a few long years trying to be a community builder in some tabletop tcgs. This sounds a lot like what i was hoping for.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiling_minus View Post
    you know what i love that design c drive and furthermore id like very much to be a member of this guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by c-drive View Post
    will i ever stop? I'm going to be honest - this one is my favorite so far.

and signature bar:

I like all of these things!!!
    Last edited by Trevopotamus; 05-16-2013 at 10:09 PM.

And I like all of you guys!

In the most platonic way possible, of course... ( >_>)

My god C-Drive, that's a brilliant design!

Okay gang, feel free to add C-Drive's gorgeous image to your signatures if you're down to be a Filthy Savage. Also, we have a website linked in my signature as well as here. I'll try my best to make this website workable, but with 4 months to go till game time, I won't hold it against anyone if there isn't the most activity in the world over here. Hopefully it'll be a nice gathering place for us all to get to know each other before we start to play. Feel free to keep this thread as active as you like, I'd like to keep this thread going so people looking for a good guild to join can see us.

Thanks for the great work!

Heh, this is a new experience. Usually I'm the one up in arms, making logos and websites for a new group. Now I'm beaten to the punch I don't mind, it's great work you're doing! If you need help with the site (like setting up Wordpress for the real site instead of a forum) or whatnot, let me know.

EDIT:
    Ah, I see that Enjin.com also provides a CMS for websites etc, so a WP site isn't needed either. Nice.

I reckon a nice jungle theme would suit our logo
    Last edited by Cailin_Coilleach; 05-17-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailin_Coilleach View Post
    Heh, this is a new experience. Usually I'm the one up in arms, making logos and websites for a new group. Now I'm beaten to the punch
    I just got on this kick lately with making logos for the few HEX guilds that are sprouting up. I REALLY wanted to make a logo for this one because I kept having this idea in my head of it - and well - the original idea led to something much more awesome.