Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Filthy Savages - A Place to Make Friends

  1. #21
    Looks like you all have a solid foundation. Awesome to see another good friendly community pop up.

    Best of luck to you guys!

  2. #22
    Hi, I'm signed up to the pro player tier, but it's likely I'll spend as much time in the PvE environment for various reasons (most of them time- and marriage-based). Are you looking for more casual members, or focused on the PvP/tourney aspect?
    If you're good with casual, sounds like the type of environment I nurture in my WoW guild, and I'd like to be a part of it.

  3. #23
    Seeing how I'm casual as well (married too, and a kid) we'll just team up Pariahzkope

  4. #24

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Devoted Emissary
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wilds of Idaho
    Posts
    104
    Could someone explain how to put the logo into the signature for me?

  7. #27
    Infernal Professor
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    430
    Good luck with the guild guys and see ya in game.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Cailin_Coilleach View Post
    Seeing how I'm casual as well (married too, and a kid) we'll just team up Pariahzkope
    That sounds like a good plan!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Pariahzkope View Post
    Hi, I'm signed up to the pro player tier, but it's likely I'll spend as much time in the PvE environment for various reasons (most of them time- and marriage-based). Are you looking for more casual members, or focused on the PvP/tourney aspect?
    If you're good with casual, sounds like the type of environment I nurture in my WoW guild, and I'd like to be a part of it.
    We'd love to have ya! The reason I want to make this guild is that I want to make a guild that wasn't defined by how competitive it was in game play, but how friendly its community was. I feel like that's kind of rare quality to find. We don't care if you're on just to look at the pretty images on the cards, or if you want to be the very best like no one ever was, the important thing is we all socialize and help each other out to make the very best gaming experience for all of us.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Massabik View Post
    Could someone explain how to put the logo into the signature for me?
    Go to your settings page and opt to edit your signature.

    Then enter the following:
    Code:
    [ url=http://filthysavages.enjin.com/][ img]http://i.imgur.com/ZWqQ1cH.png[/img][/url]
    BUT NOTE: take away the space before "url" and before "img".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •