Thread: 1 VIP per account limit @crypto

1 VIP per account limit @crypto

You've announced you are limiting VIP (formerly known as subscription) to 1 per account. Thanks! now

As many people have pledged multiple tiers and you have said you will stack multiple free drafts pledges , one of the stretch perks with VIP is 3 free month membership, I am wondering if somebody with two support tiers will get 6 months free on their 1 VIP account instead of 3 as well (if both tiers qualify)?
    Last edited by Cornholio666; 05-15-2013 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Clarification thanks turtlewing
    http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png
    Click to see our new website; and for all dTCG news.

If they stack that would be the obvious way to do it, but the only other "account flag" that stacks is the free tournament per month. So they might just not stack the VIP perk at all.

I don't think it would stack, as I think it's more of a "3 months from the start of the program" thing.

Did they say that it's 1 account per person? I know that they said they would help merge benefits/multi kickstarters.

However, if I were to do say 2x Pro, 1 GF -- would it be an issue? Basically, transfer all useful (exclusives) items to my main and draft once per week on the alts? Oh the efforts to 'scam' the system. lol

Also I think they have semi-implied that they wouldn't worry about selling cards for real money. what about account or multi people on accounts - ie I go away or a friend wants to draft?

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by BKCshah View Post
    Did they say that it's 1 account per person? I know that they said they would help merge benefits/multi kickstarters.

However, if I were to do say 2x Pro, 1 GF -- would it be an issue? Basically, transfer all useful (exclusives) items to my main and draft once per week on the alts? Oh the efforts to 'scam' the system. lol

Also I think they have semi-implied that they wouldn't worry about selling cards for real money. what about account or multi people on accounts - ie I go away or a friend wants to draft?
    The issue with account sharing is that it leads to "my account has been hacked, I don't understand why cause I ONLY let 10 people use it, please gimme back my stuff"

They should not allow it, you can invite ur friend at home and have him use your computer and game tho

~

Quote Originally Posted by BKCshah View Post

There's a topic discussing some of the implications of multi-pledging already.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23213