Thread: Suggestions [Gameplay/Interface]

Suggestions [Gameplay/Interface]

Pledged for king tier (representing PayPal minority \o/) and so far very excited about the game.

After watching the livestream i've come up with some suggestions.
    • Add an Auto Pass Priority option for when you know you can't do anything on enemy turn. Or at least auto skip some when player has no possible actions. This would lessen the amount of "pass, pass, skip" clicks.
    • Make some buttons like ability activation confirm show up near cursor or near the target to make gameplay faster.
    • Add visual FX for action targeting and action triggering (like trading health for cards in the video) to make it easier to know when your enemy performed an action.

So, you guys thinks those are reasonable? Got any other suggestions?

Maybe "auto skip if no action" could be an option/toggle, but you really wouldn't want your insanely fast Pass to give away that you didn't have anything in your hand in many cases. Would be great for speeding up PvE though.

Quote Originally Posted by caffn8d View Post
    Maybe "auto skip if no action" could be an option/toggle, but you really wouldn't want your insanely fast Pass to give away that you didn't have anything in your hand in many cases. Would be great for speeding up PvE though.
    Ya from a competitive stand point an auto-skip is terrible. As long as there is a bound key for pass priority it is really no problem.

+1 for that as PvE option, and honestly if someone wants to speed up their PvP game let them go for it (not that I endorse that strategy)

Quote Originally Posted by caffn8d View Post
    +1 for this. Bluffing is an essential tool in PvP. Even Ben Stoll mentioned bluffing the opponent from time to time.

I would recommend having the Charge Power light up a bit more since Ben Stoll missed it a few times as well.

A short, but random delay when you can't take any action that you could toggle would speed up things considerably without affecting game play.

Devoted Emissary
    Pretty sure that a lot of this stuff is lacking only because it's still alpha. It wouldn't surprise me if they plans for most of your ideas already