Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Note on Pro Player tiers

Note on Pro Player tiers

We have adjusted the number of Pro Player tier slots available to account of the PayPal donations at that level. Additionally, we have stopped taking Pro Player donations on our web site and all remaining Pro Player slots are now on the Kickstarter page.

There will be a full write up on this with the update tomorrow.

Thanks for the continued support.

There is a noticeable spike in the amount pledged today. Looks like a lot of people caved and upgraded to the Pro Player tier after hearing Cory's declaration on the Twitch stream.

Wow, just made it on the website. Glad to have avoided needing to make a second KS account.

Doodz, what was the 'declaration'

Just happy to get my 2 in before the last handful run out. It was in the high 400s last night and is now down to 124 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfog View Post
    Just happy to get my 2 in before the last handful run out. It was in the high 400s last night and is now down to 124 or less.
    Down to 115 already, it'll be sold out in a couple of hours.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by d00dz View Post
    There is a noticeable spike in the amount pledged today. Looks like a lot of people caved and upgraded to the Pro Player tier after hearing Cory's declaration on the Twitch stream.
    Since I am at work still and was from the time the stream started, and the fact that I am impatient, what was Cory's declaration??

I looked at the video again, and I think maybe the "declaration" he is referring to was that they were going to merge the paypal numbers into the kickstarter numbers as far as the limited tiers. Since no one knew exactly how many pro player tiers were contained in the paypal donations, that prompted some people to rush to secure their pro player tier before they sold out.

Rigid Buffalo
    Well thanks for making me red a second KS account to grab a Pro to go along with my grand King. :P

I hope the other $250 tiers get a little love once the Pro's sell out because otherwise I imagine the KS is going to taper off pretty quick after the Grand Kings dry up.

Devoted Emissary
    Ah, I see...well looks like I won't be getting a Pro Player. Was actually considering upgrading my King to Guildmaster, just to bribe my friends with 30 packs. Should just go GK and get everything!