Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Already cleared the next goal!

Already cleared the next goal!

I can't believe it!

Clinton Hosford

For those that missed it:

Hey backers. William here. I've reconciled the PayPal orders and the limited tiers this afternoon and adjusted quantities. Since there are so few Pro Player tiers left, we've stopped taking orders for that tier on the PayPal site since it could easily sell out over the weekend and there's no way to make the total quantity between the two sites match up. So, the final 100 or so Pro Player tiers are available here.

I'll be updating tomorrow morning (Saturday) before noon PST with the new stretch goals (720K, 790K, and 860K) as well as the write-ups on the rewards. Sorry for the delay on those, but we were very focused on being able to deliver you the stream of HEX this afternoon. The tiers are super sweet so they'll absolutely be worth waiting for. Scout's honor. (I raised my right hand and everything)

Well that happened. Looks like the rest of the GK and DL are gonna give us just under 400k. I am concerned when those two tiers dry up we might limp to those final goals on King and lower tiers alone. So spread the word my peps.

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow... just gotta get to bed.

Devoted Emissary
    I'm quite sure the next stretch goal will be at 720k. And that was achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahsha View Post
    Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow... just gotta get to bed.
    Sleeping is overrated, let's hold a vigil for the next stretch goals. (It will be easier for me it's 9:11AM.)
    Moreover I think they should reveal all the stretch goals at once. Maybe except the last (red bordered) one.
    Grand King + King tier Kickstarter Supporter…

Quote Originally Posted by WSzaboPeter View Post
    Sleeping is overrated, let's hold a vigil for the next stretch goals. (It will be easier for me it's 9:11AM.)
    Moreover I think they should reveal all the stretch goals at once. Maybe except the last (red bordered) one.
    I dunno, I kinda like the suspense of having them revealed a few at a time...it keeps me rooting for the pledges to keep on going to I can see what unlocks next.

I agree, the suspense of seeing the stretch goals unlock is what is keeping me glued to the KS page (other than the $$ amount). If I knew all of the stretch goals at once, I'd probably only check in like like a week which would be no fun!

At the rate the stretch goals are being met we will run out of goals in about 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by TexArcane View Post
    At the rate the stretch goals are being met we will run out of goals in about 5 days.
    Pro Player Tier is all out, so the increases are going to fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci3nce View Post
    Pro Player Tier is all out, so the increases are going to fall off.
    Quite possibly, unless the other tiers are somehow boosted or modified to increase their appeal. Which isn't necessarily unlikely...

Not to mention we're very close to the uncommon and legendary stretch goals. Those should be outstanding!

Amazing to see the Pro Player Tier sold out! Still this is going to slow things down a lot. That tier had by far the most value per $. If you just look at the numbers almost every 5th backer went for that tier...

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    Amazing to see the Pro Player Tier sold out! Still this is going to slow things down a lot. That tier had by far the most value per $. If you just look at the numbers almost every 5th backer went for that tier...
    people will just go for grand king now
    easy as that xD
    "Kneel before me and repent!"

http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png