Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really love this game. Yea in the beginning it was hard to win with Batman, but playing the game a lot will get easier and using the house rule of Batman drawing 2 combat cards at the end of his turn that Cryptozoic has already stated above really balances the game more for Batman. I can remember how there was so much complaints about this game being unbalanced. Cryptozoic has fixed that with house rules, but I guess not everyone that has bought this game doesn't follow the forums for advice by Cryptozoic. You did a good job making this game Cryptozoic, i enjoy it a lot.

Thank you for answering these question,I enjoy playing this game a lot,and specially enjoy playing it with my friends.It an incredible game and fun playing.I like playing more games with my friends,we have decide to acheter world of warcraft it a multi-player game would be fun playing together.
    Last edited by VincentSmith; 09-21-2015 at 05:08 AM.

If anyone cares, I made my own expansion for this game that expanded the board to have special locations (arkham island and scarecrows barge) extra set-up cards, playing as other heroes (Robin, Catwoman, Knightwing, Booster Gold, Red Hood and Superman) and added an event deck (so every round there is a chance that a special event occurs, sometimes helpin Batman, sometimes helping the villains, sometimes just making a little change in how both players approach there next turn or two). It made me think how great it would be if Cryptozoic actually made an official expansion...hint hint

Do villain setup cards can be play the same way as regular villain cards ?

Irvine, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonarchy View Post
    Do villain setup cards can be play the same way as regular villain cards ?
    The face-down set-up cards don't get to move like the regular cards. If a set-up card is flipped up and turns out to be a villain, then it can move.
    Does that answer your question?
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D