Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Guild? Post Here.

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Hi,
    I'm looking for a dedicated PvE guild for raids and crawling, with an occasional dash of PvP thrown in (but nothing too serious). I want to enjoy the game but also to tackle it from within an organised guild. Basically I'm looking for the Raid Leader's Guild

I'm quite active on forums and can be a useful moderator/troll-spam purger. Apart from that I try not to get involved with clan politics.

My timezone is Europe. I've currently pledged King Tier but I've got another 19 days to tempt me up to Raid Leader Tier for the PvE party bonus and named card. I'm also looking forward to watching the Hex community develop in the coming days.

- Cato
    Good idea on the thread, what Iím looking out for is very similar to you with added complications

I'm looking for a casual PvE guild, with an occasional dash of PvP thrown in (but nothing too serious). I want to enjoy the PvE side of the game but suspect that for some elements of the PVE an organised guild would help greatly.

My time zone is (and this might be the complication) Australia (EST).
    I suspect finding an Oceanic casual PvE guild might be a bit tricky

I'm currently pledged King Tier, Ďtis tempting to go higher but I got an Early Bird and for some reason I donít want to give up that little achievement

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaysula View Post
    Good idea on the thread, what I’m looking out for is very similar to you with added complications
    Cool let's keep an eye out for a dedicated PvE guild to spring up
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Cool let's keep an eye out for a dedicated PvE guild to spring up
    I'm with you and Thaysula. Looking for a more PvE oriented guild, though mixing in some PvP from time to time for a change of pace. I think the potential to have RAIDs in a TCG interesting besides of course the leveling, equipment, etc. I play to have fun and while I always try to do my best I also can handle failure as even in defeat one can learn new things.

I have not had a lot of TCG experience myself in the past. I mainly played some Star Chamber for a few months, but that is about it.

I am pledged at Grand King so technically in a good position with bonuses for PvE/Guild life.

I am in CST living in Illinois in the US, but I work the graveyard shift so have some odd playing hours at times compared to most of the US.

Edit: Helped found the Unnamed Council
    Last edited by Skyrek; 06-09-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Great stuff! That's three, at this rate we could consider founding the first dedicated raider PvE guild *...

We would need someone with previous practical guild/clan management experience to help us found our PvE guild. That person will need to be passionate about TCG's and will need the spare time to run the guild. A knowledge of Teamspeak and of running a separate forum/website would be very helpful.

---(To anyone reading this, think you have what it takes? Let us know!)---

If it happens I'm happy to moderate for the guild but I don't have the spare time or drive to actively recruit & manage things. I would however upgrade to Raid Leader (maybe more) for the PvE team perks and would contribute a small amount to expenses. (e.g. forum fees).

Anyone else interested?

* No slight intended to the Spiral Guild (The first PvE Storytelling guild)
    Last edited by Cato; 05-19-2013 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Spiral acknowledgement

Former TUC Admin Prime

At Murder Inc, we've got a few people more interested in the PvE side of the house. Regardless of our PvP and PvE openness, I still plan as the guild leader to set up a raid calendar which highlights members with the raid leader boon (I among of them). I just am striving to get the strongest of both sides of the game.
    http://file3.guildlaunch.net/319924/...etonbanner.jpg
    Murder Inc. - Strong PvP / PvE - Professional Leadership
    www.hexmurderinc.com

Murder Inc seems too... aggressive and militaristic for me. I'm looking for something a little more passive.

Former TUC Admin Prime

I'm just looking for fun, the only "TCG" I've ever played before was Sanctum and had fun with it and saw the video for this game and wow, had to play it. When it comes to a guild I'm just looking to have some fun, if I had to describe my play it would be "hardcore casual" I like to just play and have fun, but I also love raiding and all that fun stuff.

Also I got the guild master tier so hey 10% xp bonus to the whole guild yay.

Rigid Buffalo
    I'll at least keep Murder Inc in mind if something doesn't come along. Always good to have potential options.

I think Cato, Thaysula (not going to toss words in his/her mouth though as I haven't see an agreement yet), and myself, (possibly CrimsonSoul since he/she sounds kind of down our same path), do make up 2-4 people towards the start of a PvE dungeon/RAID guild. I don't know that I have time to throw myself in for being the actual guild leader, but I would be willing to help out.
    Last edited by Skyrek; 05-19-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Have you guys got any ideas for the name of our theoretical dungeon/raid guild? I could post a job offer recruiting thread for a potential guild leader if we set-up the specifics.

All suggestions welcome!

Former TUC Admin Prime

Rigid Buffalo
    I haven't got anything off the top of my head, but if I get some time I might try brainstorming a bit for a name.
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...csignature.png
    Council Leader/The Mystery
    Grand King tier