Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Guild? Post Here.

Dingler

Red face

Hello dear HEXers!

My name's Amy and I'm a 25 year old from Germany.

Been playing Hex since... about... January of this year, I think? Not joking, I really can't remember when I started to be honest, heh.
    Anyway!

Since I'm quite active on this game and wanna try and start playing competitive soon (still building up my collection tho) I was thinking hey now let's look for a guild to play with. So far all I really did was playing arena, drafting and doing some free matches.

What I'm looking for is a guild that at the same time is experienced, competitive and "wanna be the very best", but also stays calm - a guild where members help each other and don't take things too serious. Because when I'm active on a game, I play competitive myself but I still see it as a game where your first priority should be fun.

It can either be an international/english guild or a german one, both is fine.

I am not online 24/7 because I'm about to finish my job training and will have a fulltime Job beginning with the 13th of July, so usually when I do, I play in the evenings (german time zone) and weekends.

So if there's a friendly guild out there who still searches for members and would like to help me get into competitive play on HEX... I appreciate it. <3

My ingame nick is Alterica. You can contact me ingame, or via PM on the forums or via Skype, add "xquutamo" then.

Seeya around.

I don't always frequent this thread, but feel free to check out Cornerstone, Alterica. We have a few players from Germany, and our play hours seem to be all over the place.
    Last edited by nicosharp; 06-30-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Greetings from Spain!

I'm quite new to Hex as I've been playing for only 2 or 3 weeks now, but I played WoW TCG for some years so I'm not new to TCGs. I'm playing PvP, mostly, and I'd like to find a friendly guild to play friendly tournaments for fun and to get some practice without having to spend platinum in the "official" tournaments (what I also do, but would like to do less frequently...).

I'm competitive, but it's still a game for me and fun is still my main purpose, so I wouldn't enjoy a guild where things are taken too seriously - I'm looking for friendly people.

Also, I'm a university student and I have quite a lot of time to spend playing Hex (especially now in summer). I mostly play in the evenings, central European time zone. Both Spanish or English speaking guilds would be fine.

I'd really appreciate it if any guild wants to recruit me, my IGN is Zarlock and you can contact me in game or here on the forums.

íSaludos!

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    check out Cornerstone Alterica
    You forgot a comma. I was about to say: "I didn't know we had a spin-off guild! 'Cornerstone Alterica' sounds kinda cool."

Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    You forgot a comma. I was about to say: "I didn't know we had a spin-off guild! 'Cornerstone Alterica' sounds kinda cool."
    I reread the post yesterday, and noticed that, but was too lazy to edit.

Dingler
    Thanks nico, Barkam contacted me via PM a while ago. I told him to apply later on, just want to wait until my final exam for job training is over. I already checked out your site, the guild seems very fitting for me.
    Hex ingame: Alterica
    Twitch: Uruunaz

I am looking for a guild that can help teach new players the game.

hey im a new player looking for a guild ha will support and aid me in deck building for pvp purposes and excited to be get playing thanks

new player lfg (looking for guild)

hey im a new player 24 yrs old looking for a guild that will support and aid me in deck building for pvp purposes and excited to be get playing thanks

Sensei of the Wounded Petal

Cool

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a year since I last recruited from here. (And over two years since I started the thread)

The Unnamed Council (TUC) is a relaxed guild which focuses on PvE Arena and future dungeon crawling. We are a friendly international community of both professional and non-professional TCG players who enjoy playing Hex in a non-competitive manner. We currently have 180 members.

We like to run events with the community from time to time and love to hear about new activities. Our members recently raised 4.3 million Gold and $3000 for the Hextra Life charity stream recently. Last year we ran a PvebP Dungeon with teams from other guilds.

We created TUC to serve first and foremost as a base and home for all PvE interested players. It's a place to relax and enjoy the company of like-minded people. Our main focus is on PvE, however members are welcome to play PvP whenever they like and are encouraged to represent the Guild in tournaments if they wish.

Feel free to check out our forums at www.unnamed-council.com or our recruitment thread here at CzE.

Warm Regards,

- Cato
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy