Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Guild? Post Here.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal

Looking for a Guild? Post Here.

~ It's early days for the Hex forums and we've got a few Guilds founding themselves. However there are many more to come! ~

If you are looking for a Guild but are feeling a bit lost, or perhaps you simply can't find the guild you are looking for, then post here.

Whilst generally aimed at new players who have an interest in Guild play, with luck this thread will help:

New Players
    • Connect with like-minded people
    • Widely advertise themselves without spamming multiple guilds
    • Provide basic guild information/answers without committing to a specific guild's thread.

New Guilds
    • Inspire people to collectively form groups based on a shared common interest
    • Inspire individuals to create a guild based on demand
    • To canvass and quickly recruit/build numbers from a pool of players.

Established Guilds
    • Can direct new players here if they are currently full / not accepting new members.
    • Casual guilds can steadily recruit from here.
    • Gives Pro/League guilds the option to talent scope when they are bored

Don't be shy. Just post a few lines about what you're looking for in a Hex Guild.

...I'll go first
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Hi,

I'm looking for a dedicated PvE guild for raids and crawling, with an occasional dash of PvP thrown in (but nothing too serious). I want to enjoy the game but also to tackle it from within an organised guild. Basically I'm looking for the Raid Leader's Guild

I'm quite active on forums and can be a useful moderator/troll-spam purger. Apart from that I try not to get involved with clan politics.

My timezone is Europe. I've currently pledged King Tier but I've got another 19 days to tempt me up to Raid Leader Tier for the PvE party bonus and named card. I'm also looking forward to watching the Hex community develop in the coming days.

- Cato

Former TUC Admin Prime

Thanks for making this post cato!
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Well, I’m kind of in two minds about either creating a guild for my Gaming Community or join an existing guild.

I’m one of the founders of Digital Toxin Gaming Community, we’ve been around for a while now and we love Gaming, all of it, no matter what genre it is we do it Currently we have Officers working on Elder Scrolls Online and Final Fantasy 14, and a week ago one of our Officers made a little post about this HEXtcg game that’s on Kickstarter… Since then both of us are Pro on Kickstarter and a King on Pay Pal (waiting for payday to get another King lol)

So here’s where I’m in two minds, I would really like to find a guild that’s very similar to our community or I could be interested in creating a Guild myself, if there is demand for what I have to offer. We have a fully functioning Website, TeamSpeak and a YouTube channel so I even have a lot to offer in this respect to a guild I might join.

21+ only relaxed and easy going, mainly EU members, English speaking (me being in UK). Mostly PvE oriented with the understanding that this is a TCG game and Tournaments are a big part of the game, so with a solid presence in PvP for those who wish to be a bit more serious about it (and hell, I got a Pro, might as well use those free drafts!!!)

Am I trying to sell the idea of my own Guild? Am I trying to find a suitable guild for myself? Maybe both at the same time, but I do know I need to play this game soon or I will cry…
    Last edited by LexC; 05-18-2013 at 04:34 AM.
    HEX TCG Wiki Supporter

1x Pro / 2x King

Hey LexC it sounds like you've got the experience and the resources to run a Hex branch of DTG. The successful founding guilds this year of beta will go on to become mammoth guilds in 2014...

Former TUC Admin Prime

Master Theorycrafter
    LexC, if you are interested in Utopian Chaos, I think I might be able to rearrange the back seat a bit to slot you in!

You seem like what we are looking for.
    "The way their wizard beards curl betwixt their cleavage and around their breasts... pretty hot!"

Quote Originally Posted by WWKnight View Post
    LexC, if you are interested in Utopian Chaos, I think I might be able to rearrange the back seat a bit to slot you in!

You seem like what we are looking for.
    I think this will be the best option for me Also since after talking to Caeduz (the Officer I mentioned who introduced me to the game) he told me he's already a member of Utopian Chaos, it only seems like a reasonable thing to do. We really need to work on our communication skills
    HEX TCG Wiki Supporter

1x Pro / 2x King

Quote Originally Posted by LexC View Post
    I think this will be the best option for me Also since after talking to Caeduz (the Officer I mentioned who introduced me to the game) he told me he's already a member of Utopian Chaos, it only seems like a reasonable thing to do. We really need to work on our communication skills
    I went with "Ravallian" for Hex Lex and welcome to the community

Quote Originally Posted by Ravallian View Post
    I went with "Ravallian" for Hex Lex and welcome to the community
    Ahh, Revallian makes sense, I thought I couldn't find Caeduz on their Roster lol

@WWKnight Wasn't sure how you wanted to set this up, but I've gone ahead and Registered on your site.
    HEX TCG Wiki Supporter

1x Pro / 2x King

Hello fellow Summoners / Champions / Nerds / TcgFans / MMO Lovers / Heroes

I'm TheGodOfSpades. Iv'e been playing MMO's and TCG's for about 12 years. Iv'e played World of Warcraft since early Beta July 03', and am a Rank 1 - Multi Gladiator on my Hunter / Death Knight / Priest. I played YuGiOh professionally for a little while, placed in the top 24 for the state of MD 3 years in a row. After I entered Highschool 5 or so years ago, I decided to move up and switch to Magic the Gathering. I play at Dreamwizards every single Friday / Saturday / Sunday, have played MtGO, and have placed well in the state bracket. I'm looking for a group to play fairly competatively with, as I've purchased 2x Pro Player tiers, and tend to theorycraft and Testcraft with new decks for hours. Although I don't mind exploring the PvE content once, My attraction is to the PvP Meta-game and Draft / Sealed Tournaments.

Cheers!

Pro Player 2x