Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necrotic

Necrotic

hi all , i know there will be only 4 races at start but it pains me there wont by any of dark/evil race. So i would like to know if there is eta on adding Necrotic or possible adding them via stretch goals? Not fan on those 4 first races :/
    Its possible to use every card, equipment for newly created champ and are achievments account wide instead champ bound?

Where does it say its only the ardent races? Watching the streams so far it looks like Orcs, Humans, Rabbits and Necrotic are the most likely candidates.

Just because there's a bigger focus on 4 of the 8 races doesn't mean there aren't any cards for other races in the first set. Cryptozoic has already showed us a few Necrotics.

Determined Zombie
    First set's focus is outlined here: http://hextcg.com/the-races-of-hex/ It'll focus heavily on Orcs, Humans, Shin'hare and Dwarves - those last two are not exactly "good guys". And yes, Necrotic aren't listed there, but as Vengus pointed out, that doesn't mean there won't be Necrotic cards available.

Personally, I want more Coyotle cards, so I can completely understand wanting more of your preferred race. But you won't be entirely Necrotic-less to start, and more will come in time.
    "Be who you are and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales

Aha! Well, I guess 3 out of 4 isn't too bad considering I only just started following this game ^_^

I've always primarily been a black deck player mixed with various others (usually blue) so I'm also looking forward to building up a necrotic focus. I'll settle for beginning with dwarves and rabbits though

Although I'm currently questioning the all-male Vennu race and how they procreate I'm also looking forward to seeing how they play out. I'm imagining they'll have a focus on debuffs which was always my favorite mechanic next to playing around with graveyards (hope reducing defense to 0 will still count as death).
    Last edited by HellsingDS; 05-19-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Oh, I read that page as they are simply spotlighting those four races for the purpose of the article, not 'We are releasing only these four at Beta'.
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Quote Originally Posted by HellsingDS View Post
    Aha! Well, I guess 3 out of 4 isn't too bad considering I only just started following this game ^_^

I've always primarily been a black deck player mixed with various others (usually blue) so I'm also looking forward to building up a necrotic focus. I'll settle for beginning with dwarves and rabbits though

Although I'm currently questioning the all-male Vennu race and how they procreate I'm also looking forward to seeing how they play out. I'm imagining they'll have a focus on debuffs which was always my favorite mechanic next to playing around with graveyards (hope reducing defense to 0 will still count as death).
    they have a huge ass queen in a damp cavern that is also a primal (some sort of demigod ) of darkness.
    she ate orcs , and now has babbies that look like spider mounted orc torsos (the venene)
    that's their story in a nutshel :P

as for the races , if you think huge mushrooms eating your babby bunnies are any good , you seem to have a different idea of good vs evil here :P
    the shinhare are clearly not good guys .

as for the dwarves , they want to explode everything ... and reach the center of the world and conquer it that way :P
    "Kneel before me and repent!"

http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png

Determined Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Oh, I read that page as they are simply spotlighting those four races for the purpose of the article, not 'We are releasing only these four at Beta'.
    The general consenus seems to be that these'll be what the starter decks are, but keep in mind that's our consensus, and I'm not sure if anything's come down from CZE on this yet?
    "Be who you are and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales

Never said I wanted a goodie two shoe faction

Like I said I've always been a black deck player so making sacrifices is just up my street... though saying that I hope we can sacrifice them for effects rather than pumping up a big fattie, I never liked relying on powerhouse creatures...
    Last edited by HellsingDS; 05-19-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsingDS View Post
    Never said I wanted a goodie two shoe faction

Like I said I've always been a black deck player so making sacrifices is just up my street... though saying that I hope we can sacrifice them for effects rather than pumping up a big fattie, I never liked relying on powerhouse creatures...
    there's a card that lets you sacrifice life for drawing cards :P
    guess that's as good as it gets , honestly .
    and there are a few undead that you might like :
    1/2 2 cost skeleton that transforms into 0/1 uppon death , then pay 4 to re-make the skeleton :P
    and a 3/3 4 cost guy that is unblockable and heals you for the ammount it damages opponent .
    and a huge 5/4 unblockable 6 cost creature that asks you to sacrifice 2 creatures :P

these are all for black , not sure if all are necrotic btw xD .
    "Kneel before me and repent!"

http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png