Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed Council's brainstorming thread

Sensei of the Wounded Petal

The Unnamed Council is a dedicated PvE guild with a focus on relaxed yet organised gameplay.

Please feel free to join in our discussions.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread and Guild is currently under development. If you've got web and design software skills and want to help found the guild please get in touch!

Official Guild name: The Unnamed Council

Focus: PvE Dungeon delving and Raid, some PvP

Time Zone: We have members currently in the US, Australia, and Europe so will be seeking to expand across regions so we can hopefully have friends for everyone to play with at any point.

Style: Casual, laid back group of people with an interest in the PvE aspects of Hex and achieving whatever we may be able to. Grace in defeat and celebration in victory! We will be taking our activities seriously, but we strive to have fun and enjoy ourselves in doing so. Hex should be for having fun and not be considered a secondary job or a place to scapegoat someone for failure. We will strive to provide learning and feedback to those that are looking to do so and once we know more about the PvE and in game Guild tools available to us will be seeking to determine guild activities.

More information and guild structure coming soon!
    Last edited by Cato; 05-24-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Updating as relevant
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Continuing our Guild name discussion:

Circle of infinite Storms
    Phoenix Rising
    Delvers of the Depths
    Crimson Storm Lords
    Crimson Dragoons
    Crimson Raiders
    Crimson Tears
    Dusk Raiders
    Fire Hawks
    Iron Lords
    Order of the Silver Skulls
    Stone Hearts
    Storm Lords
    The Ashen
    Invictus Dawn
    The Coldfire Guild
    The Unnamed Council
    Crimson
    Last edited by Cato; 05-19-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Updated masterlist.

Former TUC Admin Prime

This is just me, but I recommend you read through the lore pages and find something that sticks with the game well. Will make the name more interesting I'd say, rather than what I feel are somewhat generic fantasy guild names.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Rigid Buffalo
    Oh, shiny!

Thanks funktion. These are early brainstorming ideas in the last few hours so not even close to being set in stone. We'll definitely keep your input in mind
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...csignature.png
    Council Leader/The Mystery
    Grand King tier

Hello,

This guild looks like a great idea. I am looking for a laid back guild that mainly focuses on PvE as it seems really promising and I do not have a large disposable income. My experience in "similar" games is 2 years of casual MTG play and 6 or so years of casual to moderate involvement in various MMOs. Life keeps me busy and as a result I have never been able to fully commit to a hardcore guild from the games I have played which is what makes this guild appealing to me. I am backed at king and sadly don't have anyway to increase my pledge to include the guild bonuses.

On a side note I think "The unnamed council" has the potential to be a nicely unique permanent guild name in my opinion but I'm not picky and the rest seem cool too.

Player vs Entropy wouldn't be bad to harken back to the whole point of the guild: PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    The Unnamed Council currently consists of three members, each with a passion for PvE play in a relaxed yet organised environment. We are currently setting up a PvE guild which will focus on relaxed yet organised gameplay.

Please feel free to join in our discussions.

Relaxed Yet Organized (or Relaxed Yet Organised if we're using the Queen's English)? RYO is a great acronym.

Thanks for your early interest Manman! The Guild will be open to all once ready

In other news: Guild Leader advert thread is up!

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthr...541#post215541

Edit: Queen's English indeed! I typed that intro so fast I repeated myself it seems
    Last edited by Cato; 05-19-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Former TUC Admin Prime

Rigid Buffalo
    Hi Manmanetc

Thanks, for checking it out. We are still sorting the name ideas and we don't have a guild leader yet as the three of us don't think we have the time/experience/whatever to take the job full on, but I am backed at Grand King so we will have our xp bonus and so far Cato and myself have the Raid leader bonuses available.

It seems like we are all on the laid back, have fun, roll with the punches good and bad type of people.

Given we are in a pre-guild stage we don't have any set requirements other than an interest in the PvE aspects and a bit of PvP to shake things up. So, welcome to the council

I'm sure we can toss The Unnamed Council on the list to keep it as an option.
    Grand King tier

Also while it's on my mind. I would highly recommend something humorous / witty. If you're going for the relaxed feel that might be a good route... Granted I think witty is ALWAYS the route to go.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    Also while it's on my mind. I would highly recommend something humorous / witty. If you're going for the relaxed feel that might be a good route... Granted I think witty is ALWAYS the route to go.
    Thanks funktion. I was thinking that would probably work well for us too. I just haven't had much time to try driving at names too much yet since I am currently at work
    Grand King tier