Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragonborn

Runt of the Litter
    Hey guys. A fellow Dragonborn here to say Hello to everything thinking about joining. The biggest takeaway from our guild should be that we are very social. Right now we are not promising to be anything but fun. If you are willing to use Skype to chat next couple months can be very fun to chat while we all wait for Hex to come out.

Ready to make the move from VT to DB

I would like to join a well lead guild. i would like to become great at this game and enjoy playing with the best of them.

I have 15 years of playing various TCG

I am from Atlantic Canada, Moncton area if anyone is familiar, though i am generally online later at night. i think i play as if i was a normal person on mountain time.

Infernal Professor
    Seems like you guys got a good crew so far, best of luck to you.

Good to see you guys! Prophet and bjonvarr welcome! With you, we are now 32 in Guild, and counting

Ashenor thanks for the kind words, best of luck to you guys too, we'll meet in game for sure
    http://i39.tinypic.com/96bw40.png

Here's our recruit thread, check us out!: CLICK ME, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Devoted Emissary
    Let's do this right! A DB bump for ya
    Grand King + King
    Dragonborn

Runt of the Litter
    Hmmm this guild name seems pretty familiar

Was browsing through the forums and figured I'd pop in to say hey. Eager to see how this game turns out. Missed the kickstarter by a hour or so, unsure whether I'll do the slacker backer yet or not lol
    Last edited by Zeros; 06-08-2013 at 01:40 AM.

Good evening/morning! I read Kenshen's intro, and immediately thought that this guild would be the one for me. I haven't dusted off my MTG cards in years, but I've been keeping busy with 5pg, and other various games on the Kongregate platform. My schedule is never the same day-to-day, but I always make sure to log in at least once a day to say 'hi'. I haven't decided on an IGN, but most of my existing ones have something to do with music (I'm a composer/pianist by night, office grunt by day). I'm a King backer, which is a bit of a stretch for me, but it seemed worth it. Full disclosure: I'll probably do my best to be a FTP player most of the time. I usually devote my time to PVE, but that's only because most games I play that are FTP require $ to participate. However, HEX seems like a game that will have plenty of PVP for all, which is why I am so incredibly excited about this game (well, one of many). Here's hoping there is room for me - I'll do my best to make myself worthy!