Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want merchandise!

Master Theorycrafter

I want merchandise!

Not free even. I just want a store where I can buy Hex hats and shirts and playmats and key fobs and action figures and sunglasses and books and backpacks and lunch boxes and paper and hoodies and bracelets and...

Someday when Cory has 30 seconds to hire a guy to do that...someday.

Ever see their poster of the Replicator's Gambit card? I would love to get poster prints of Hex cards / mercenaries / etc. some day. Get me a Cardboard Samurai poster, and probably some shin'hare. Def. not a KS thing, but just, they should really open a store for things like that once the game is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Aether View Post
    Ever see their poster of the Replicator's Gambit card? I would love to get poster prints of Hex cards / mercenaries / etc. some day. Get me a Cardboard Samurai poster, and probably some shin'hare. Def. not a KS thing, but just, they should really open a store for things like that once the game is released.
    Card Board Tube Samurai Poster

I would buy pretty much any merchandise these guys put out (except hats. I don't like hats). +1.

Replicator Gambit condoms

^ LOOOOOL.

Seriously though, I would like a Uruunaz plushie.
    "The tyrannous and bloody deed is done,
    The most arch deed of piteous massacre
    That ever yet this land was guilty of."
    --William Shakespeare, Richard III

I could easily get behind these ideas...

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    Replicator Gambit condoms
    Replicator Gambit Condom
    Artifact
    You can't play troops. When Replicator Gambit Condom is sent to the graveyard, create a Howling Horror and put it into play under your control. (Howling Horror, 3/1, Cannot be blocked, Flavor Text: It's so cute...until the scream hits your ears.)

Master Theorycrafter
    I would be totally on board for some purchasable merch especially some of those card posters my work space includes a rather large glass wall that needs covering.
    Hi, my name is Malicus and my will to resist Hex is weak.

It's definitely for the best that the Kickstarter is bogged down with physical goods, as I've heard plenty about how much of the funds producing and shipping all that can eat up. But I would absolutely be interested in some real-world goods. Even some simple T-shirts, stuff with the Hex logo, or the Ardent and Underworld symbols.
    Team Squirrel Titans