Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Update #14 - Legen...wait for it...dary

Quote Originally Posted by thereck View Post
    sure hope they didn't earn enough gold in dungeon crawler at x2 my earning rate per hour played to buy the packs to keep drafting.
    Sure hope you don't switch to DC and take advantage of that amazing imbalance...

Personally im delighted for this final stretch goal,

I wont be using tablets or phone support however more people joining the game is Always a good thing as it promotes the game.

free packs I cant say no to.

I was really exictied for the PVE part of the game however went pro player because of the ridiclous value of it, Im condiering switching to dungeon raider now if this stretch goal is met. I will get less bang for my buck overall but to me PVE sounds like alot of fun.

Master Theorycrafter
    We told them the other tiers were undervalued so they added value. We told them the thing we valued most so that was what they added.

People have different expectations of what the stretch goals are for and I think this is where crypto misstepped the most, this announcement outside of a stretch goal would have likely been better received as outside of the stretch goal their is no expectation of added value so no perception of lost value when someone else gets things.

The good news is if you aren't happy you can change your pledge. The pro tier can be looked at as either an opportunity to extend the free drafts to lifetime or to stack in the case of multi pledge. The absolute value of the pro tier has not changed but the value of the alternatives has so give them your personal evaluations and if you need to change do so.

I am sticking with mine and welcome the additional players this new opportunity will draw as well as the faster access to tablet.
    Hi, my name is Malicus and my will to resist Hex is weak.

Determined Zombie
    sure hope they didn't earn enough gold in dungeon crawler at x2 my earning rate per hour played to buy the packs to keep drafting.
    Then switch to Crawler and you can too. And the key is per hour played. How long do you think it will take to farm up three packs worth of gold? Is that time worth more to you for another draft or something else? If not, then switch and go that route. Honestly, they could've done that before anyway, so how is this even a point? And they still need the buck to buy into the draft.
    Hail to the Grand King, Baby!

I am freaking stoked for the tablet myself... not being locked to my computer... being able to play anywhere in my house or at work when not busy is a really cool option.

Also the huge (hopefully) influx of people who use a tablet for entertainment and don't have access or knowledge or desire to play this game on pc/mac will be great for the playerbase and for all of us who are hoping for this to succeed.

Oh noes, they have to grind cards all week to pay for a tournament that you get freeeeeeeee. That is time you can spend doing anything else! ANYTHING. Mow the lawn, read a book, whatever you want without worrying about the vig.

Quote Originally Posted by Pezzle View Post
    Oh noes, they have to grind cards all week to pay for a tournament that you get freeeeeeeee. That is time you can spend doing anything else! ANYTHING. Mow the lawn, read a book, whatever you want without worrying about the vig.
    Are there apps for that? I'm not certain I like the sound of the mowing the lawn thing. It involves going out into the sun, doesn't it? The sun burns things, so I don't leave the basement. :P

Pumped for the mobile! Deck building at wor... i mean on break! And more people to draft with I can't wait! I like the idea of dungeon crawler for a year for PP, maybe get them excited about the PVE part eh?
    Proud Day 1 Alpha Player Man This Game Come A Long Way!

If anything, the people who are pledging for multiple Pro tiers bother me more than the people who are upset about the latest stretch goal. Especially the multi-pledgers telling the upset people to stop whining. It's obvious the demand is there for more Pro and GK tiers and people bragging about having multiples is poor form in my eyes and potentially cutting the size of the community.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pezzle View Post
    It could even be spent... earning gold in dungeons to pay for packs to keep drafting!!
    KICKSTARTER Backer Dragon Lord Pro Collector

Go pick up a Slacker Backer for your friends and/or family.