Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Update #14 - Legen...wait for it...dary

Update #14 - Legen...wait for it...dary

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e/posts/488512

Paypal is at 71k

For hitting that 1.5 million Stretch Goal, everyone will get free packs of Set 2.

Squire, Warrior:
    1 Pack of Set 2

Captain, Knight
    3 packs of Set 2

Champion, King
    5 packs of Set 2

All levels above King
    15 packs of Set 2

Additionally, if we hit that 1.5 million Stretch Goal, we're going to buff up the remaining $250 tiers. We'll add a bonus 1 free draft per week (for 1 year) to The Collector, The Raid Leader, The Dungeon Crawler, and The Guild Master. Note that these do not stack with the other free draft-per-week rewards. So, if your account does not have a "free draft-per-week" bonus to it (excluding the 3 free from the Kickstarter 600K stretch reward), then you will receive the 1 free draft per week for 1 year. That's a bonus $364 value!
    Other $250 tiers get a free draft/week for a year but they don't stack with each other or the Pro Player and Grand King tiers.
    Last edited by Daer; 05-22-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Nailed it, that's going to really speed up the other 250 tiers.

Absolutely amazing Even happier I got Dungeon Crawler!

1 draft per week for 1 year..sounds good, most likely to boost all these poor $250 tiers that have been in Pro Tier's shadow all this time.
    http://i39.tinypic.com/96bw40.png

Here's our recruit thread, check us out!: CLICK ME, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Gigantisaur
    BAM! Let the feeding frenzy commence!
    ---
    B.M.R.
    The Last of the Dragon Lords (+Pro)

This makes me seriously consider swapping my PP for a Dungeon Crawler. Probably won't do it due to the lifetime drafts, but it's close.

Eh. We'll see what kicktraq says at the end of the day. I still don't expect any other $250 tier to go above 100 backers, sans Dungeon Crawler which already has

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Nailed it, that's going to really speed up the other 250 tiers.
    Yeah. Should help keep the money coming in. Glad their making those tiers more valuable, and can't complain about more set 2 boosters. I do hope they clarify the free draft per week for a year bit though.

Particularly in relation to GK+ level. Does this mean that GK+ gets the 1 draft per week for life plus a single 1 draft per week for a year that doesn't stack from all the parents? Or does it mean that GK+ just sticks with the 1 draft per week for life?

Considering they let people stack multiple Pro Tiers, I'm really hoping for the former, but based on the wording, I strongly suspect the latter. Ah well. I still wanted GK over 2x Pro, so I'll be happy enough without it. But can't blame me for hoping for a little more, can you?

Dungeon crawler and collector look like good values now.. even relative to 2x king..

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    Eh. We'll see what kicktraq says at the end of the day. I still don't expect any other $250 tier to go above 100 backers, sans Dungeon Crawler which already has
    Actually, I think Collector will get a big boost from this. If it stacked, I'd be tempted to add one to my account.
    ---
    B.M.R.
    The Last of the Dragon Lords (+Pro)