Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greed

Quote Originally Posted by Talreth View Post
    Pls show me the objective source you are using to determine the validity of opinions.
    Even if you could magically do so in this instance, it wouldn't matter. The fact remains that people feel slighted. You can write a novel on why they shouldn't feel slighted, and 99% of them will not give two shits.

Couldn't we have done this in an older thread?

Also, the forums aren't Kickstarter. Very few people here who pledged PP are whining about the year of free drafts for the other tiers. It's just a handful of people on the forums, and probably a handful of people on KS, relatively.

Pls show me the objective source you are using to determine the validity of opinions.
    The objective source is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Daer View Post
    This statement is so wrong on so many levels. Philosophy 101: reality is perceived, perception is different for every person.

The reality is that clearly you're hyper opinionated with a superiority complex.

Dumbest thread yet... and started by someone who has PP and higher, so why tell off lower tiers at all?

Apologies, I was just trying to point out the greed factor that's heavily permeating the threads of late.
    Proud Day 1 Alpha Player Man This Game Come A Long Way!

The reality is that clearly you're hyper opinionated with a superiority complex.
    Its hard not to be when you have superior opinions.

Its hard not to be when you have superior opinions.
    Now all you're missing is comic sans and colored font.

People should just be happy with what they get! Like I am ^^