Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Respecing and leveling up?

Respecing and leveling up?

Hey guys,

I recently found out about this amazing game and just started drinking the HEX kool-aid. Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere already but I haven't been able to find any information on this topic yet.

How permanent are our leveling choices as we go through the game? Can I choose to be an Orc Warrior from the start and at level ten switch to a Necrotic Mage?

Also, why for the love of god are people getting multiple pledges like Grand King, King, another Grand King, Pro. Just get The Dragon Lord ....

- Grim
    - The Last Grand King 959/959

Time Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Hey guys,

Also, why for the love of god are people getting multiple pledges like Grand King, King, another Grand King, Pro. Just get The Dragon Lord ....

- Grim
    For the stacking of the 1 free draft a week per form the Pro player tier
    Yggdrasil - Grand King

Master Theorycrafter
    You can create as many "characters" as you like from what I have read. Plus theres the mercs to level up as well.
    Grand King......maybe more

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently found out about this amazing game and just started drinking the HEX kool-aid. Apologies in advance if this has been answered elsewhere already but I haven't been able to find any information on this topic yet.

How permanent are our leveling choices as we go through the game? Can I choose to be an Orc Warrior from the start and at level ten switch to a Necrotic Mage?

- Grim
    You can't reroll a new race and class and retain the level. The new champion, of which you can have many, starts at the beginning. No word on respecing, but I'm sure it will be there.
    Go Fish

Thanks!

Makes sense.
    - The Last Grand King 959/959

I think Cory confirmed respeccing in the short Q&A at the end of the twitch livestream.

Respeccing your current merc in any way that current merc could have been spec'd but not respecing race/class.

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Respeccing your current merc in any way that current merc could have been spec'd but not respecing race/class.
    Assuming you mean champs as Mercs don't have talent trees. They just straight level up and gain new abilities.
    Go Fish

I dunno, maybe I write a backstory and my orc is a mercenary fighting for profit...

Quote Originally Posted by Daer View Post
    I think Cory confirmed respeccing in the short Q&A at the end of the twitch livestream.
    Right. The spec you have for your champion is going to be fluid and the settings for that will be saved per deck. Each deck will save the settings for cards, equipment, and champion talents.