Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwarven Drafting

Dwarven Drafting

by Jackie Lee

Guys! Guys! Let me tell you about my draft deck!

http://hextcg.com/dwarven-drafting/

OMG , the humans give the inspire effect to all other troops , not only humans ?
    this is so much better than what I expected xD
    I thought they made the faction speciality be useful only for the familly xD .
    niice .
    "Kneel before me and repent!"

http://i.imgur.com/aeU4CXf.png

You know, after seeing the Dwarves today, the Orcs the other day and how the Humans worked during the Twitch feed, I really like how each race plays unique to themselves. This really opens up the game to a great number of different deck building types: theme, race, combo etc.

For today's cards - I rather like them. Eurig the Robomancer is a tad bit on the expensive for his attack/defense, but his ability is really fun. The Theorycrafter is really cool too, especially in relation with Eurig. I really do like the synergy working here for PvE though - equipping the Shragger creates double the number of War Bots you'd make. That can swamp the board with War Bots, making both of them so much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanisse View Post
    OMG , the humans give the inspire effect to all other troops , not only humans ?
    this is so much better than what I expected xD
    I thought they made the faction speciality be useful only for the familly xD .
    niice .
    I like how interchangeable the races are, gives tons of options to create decks. Better than having 8 different decks set in stone. Yugioh eventually went in that direction with the archetypes which I don't like, so I am happy HEX isn't going that way.

Master Theorycrafter
    I can see a lot of metagame in this starting environment. Absolutly excited. We also have the PvE to look forward to! I see inspired artifact troops on the horizon.
    HexHunterMokog:

My Latest Video: DeckTech: Elemental Storms!
    @ YouTube @ Facebook @ Twitter @ Twitch.tv

Learn from Failure. Be Humble in Success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragkin View Post
    Eurig the Robomancer is a tad bit on the expensive for his attack/defense, but his ability is really fun. The Theorycrafter is really cool too, especially in relation with Eurig. I really do like the synergy working here for PvE though - equipping the Shragger creates double the number of War Bots you'd make. That can swamp the board with War Bots, making both of them so much stronger.
    Thats why Eurig costs so much, he creates a 3/3 for free and he gets +1/+1 for it and every artifact you control. Dwarf/Artifact looks fun, but I'm still holding out for main decking a Shin'hare Wild/Blood deck. That and a Vennen deck when we get more cards for them.

Though a Saphire/Diamond human inspire deck also has me intrigued backed with a few control cards for creatures or spells you might have problems with as humans.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinRaven View Post
    Thats why Eurig costs so much, he creates a 3/3 for free and he gets +1/+1 for it and every artifact you control. Dwarf/Artifact looks fun, but I'm still holding out for main decking a Shin'hare Wild/Blood deck. That and a Vennen deck when we get more cards for them.

Though a Saphire/Diamond human inspire deck also has me intrigued backed with a few control cards for creatures or spells you might have problems with as humans.
    it's +2/2
    so he basically pays for himself , even if you have no artefacts .
    he's going to be 4/4 and make another 3/3

if you have 2 more 1/1 silly bots , he's 8/8 and makes a 3/3

he's really good , and chances are you will have ways to speed him into play .

also the theorycrafter is great , he can get speed with his red gem

That brings up an interesting point, looking at the Theorycrafter and the gems available.

"When this troop deals damage to a Champion, that Champion loses a resources point."

Threshold, mana and resource. Does that mean the champion gets a permanent [0/-1]. I.e. it's basically land destruction?

if we are interpreting it right , yes , it's land destruction.

Gigantisaur
    The article is no more on the frontpage of hextcg.com

It's nomore on the website either

How come?

~