Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GK and PP or GK and Collector? Tough Decision.

GK and PP or GK and Collector? Tough Decision.

I can't decide on whether I should go with PP or Collectors with my GK. The addition to collectors would mean I would have a playset of AA's and 2 drafts for a year. PP means I'll have 2 drafts for life. Any insight?

Keep in mind the draft for a year doesn't stack with Pro/GK's draft for life.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoShade View Post
    Keep in mind the draft for a year doesn't stack with Pro/GK's draft for life.
    It doesn't have to. I'd put it on another account for full benefit. No real reason to merge them, but it would be more convenient to just have one account. Worth the inconvenience for $336 value.
    Last edited by Brumby66; 05-24-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the stance on multiple accounts is. Unfortunately with their no stacking clause they make creating a 2nd account to with your Pro/Gk incredibly tempting. I'd prefer not to bother with multiple accounts, but I would consider dropping my Pro for a Collector on a 2nd account instead to go along with my GK with that year of drafts.

I suppose it's nice that Collector is the most convenient to not have to stack. Once the year is up, all you have to do it log on a couple times a year to transfer the AA. Other than that, just move over your entire collection to the GK, and you're pretty much in the same boat.

If I'm not completely mistaken, the one-year free draft doesn't stack with the one from PP/GK, so maybe that helps your decision ;-)
    I'd stick with pp, as you can always aquire the rest of a playset you like with the massive amount of cards you're going to get from your two weekly drafts, but that's just personal opinion.

Isn't pro player tier sold out though?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaric View Post
    Isn't pro player tier sold out though?
    I'm already sitting on a pp, GK, and a collector.

Which I'm sure is quite painful, given that your wallet likely offers much less cushion than it used to. I know mine does.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoShade View Post
    Which I'm sure is quite painful, given that your wallet likely offers much less cushion than it used to. I know mine does.
    I started at $20 lol. I'm really at the limit justifying $750. I can't possibly convince myself to 1000. I stopped looking at the ps4 I was going to get a while ago. This is more my style anyways.
    Last edited by Brumby66; 05-24-2013 at 05:31 PM.