Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade binders

Trade binders

it would be awesome if you could check off cards you wanted to trade like a filter.

and others could click on you and see a digital trade binder.

maybe even have digital binder skins and dividers .

Like a digital marketplace where everyone has a digital binder on their digital stand showing off their digital cards. I like the idea!
    Your daily dose of HEX awesomeness!

I was about to complain about pointless skeuomorphism but then I remembered what game we're talking about :3

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by wallofomens View Post
    Like a digital marketplace where everyone has a digital binder on their digital stand showing off their digital cards. I like the idea!
    could work for selling them for in game currency but would be too hard to set up for trades if you arent there, unless you just meant for showing what you have not for trade/selling

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybum View Post
    could work for selling them for in game currency but would be too hard to set up for trades if you arent there, unless you just meant for showing what you have not for trade/selling
    I mean just as a display of what you currently have for trade. The person will take a look and if they need something simply open chat with you.

Or it could be completely automated. You can put cards there and set prices on them. Or even make automated trades - some system can be made where on each card you have put on display for trade you can add a "would trade for" and if the person has and is willing to trade that card for the one you have on display, then it is all completed automatically, even if you are not logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by wallofomens View Post
    Or it could be completely automated. You can put cards there and set prices on them. Or even make automated trades - some system can be made where on each card you have put on display for trade you can add a "would trade for" and if the person has and is willing to trade that card for the one you have on display, then it is all completed automatically, even if you are not logged in.
    I'd support this if it was integrated into the auction house. I like the auction house in the sense that no one will need to go person by person for things they want.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    So essentially we can all have our own mini-stores?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDiv View Post
    So essentially we can all have our own mini-stores?
    Exactly!

LOVE this idea! I could spend hours just sifting through trade binders.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike411 View Post
    I'd support this if it was integrated into the auction house. I like the auction house in the sense that no one will need to go person by person for things they want.
    Well you'd want some sort of search functionality. But you'd also end up with cases of people who manage their shops very efficiently and you may just become a regular there?