You mean May 30th right Asta?
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    You mean May 30th right Asta?
    Err, yes, oops. But apparently that TUC Sealed Friday has kind of taken a life on its own and chances are that it takes place every Friday, for a while at least.

That being said, Congratulations to Hammer of Alchemy for winning our Alpha stage Cup Hibbernathy Double Elimination tournament! It was a fun guild event that started in Alpha and survived in Beta, laying the groundwork for all following guild events.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    Err, yes, oops. But apparently that TUC Sealed Friday has kind of taken a life on its own and chances are that it takes place every Friday, for a while at least.

That being said, Congratulations to Hammer of Alchemy for winning our Alpha stage Cup Hibbernathy Double Elimination tournament! It was a fun guild event that started in Alpha and survived in Beta, laying the groundwork for all following guild events.
    Thanks Asta - The Cup Hibbernathy was brilliantly organised and it was great to dual, meet and chat with so many guild members. Special shout-out to Wolzarg who pushed me all the way to the finish line in the finals, close and fun games
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

I've been procrastinating on joining a guild, and I've had some interest in TUC for a while now, but wasn't quite sure.

Then I saw your post about the Chalice of Hues player-run dungeon, and I immediately thought "Yeah, this is the guild I want to be in. These are my kind of people."

Are you still accepting new members? I'm a Raid Leader Tier backer. My goal is to become a Raid Guide and introduce players to raiding by advising them on deckbuilding strategies, lending them useful cards/equipment, and playing through raids with them until they feel prepared.

Scammanator,

Yes! We are still open to applications. Please feel free to place one on our guild website unnamed-council.com. Looking forward to you joining us.
    unnamed-council.com

Inner Council - The Enigma Engine
    Grand King Backer

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammanator View Post
    Then I saw your post about the Chalice of Hues player-run dungeon, and I immediately thought "Yeah, this is the guild I want to be in. These are my kind of people."
    Very nice to hear that. In order to preserve that Chalice of Hues announcement, here is the repost:

Attachment 1988

Dear Hex players!

If you are like us at The Unnamed Council (TUC), you backed Hex for it's PvE features and are anxiously looking forward for any PvE content that might come out. You know what? We got tired of waiting!

That's why we present to you The Chalice of Hues - a Hex: Shards of Fate PvEbP dungeon campaign. That is Player vs. Environment by Player, in case you were wondering.

How does it work?

We at TUC have prepared a dungeon campaign, a series of designed encounters of increasing difficulty. You build a party of 4-6 adventurers and collectively you try to conquer this series of challenges until you win the final encounter. Or die trying.

Every player in your group picks one Ardent champion, that he (or she) will play for the entire event. You are free to build decks for this champion with two significant changes:

• You cannot play Underworld cards
    • You can only include rares and legendaries according to your number of XP. You start with 5 XP and for each XP you can include one single rare card in your deck (or a legendary card for 2 XP). Over the course of the campaign you will gain additional XP to use.

Once you have assembled and registered your team with us, you are ready for challenges (encounters). Participation in the event is free (donations to the guild are welcome and will be put towards future prize pools), but the number of teams in Closed Beta is limited to five (5).

TUC provides a number of players who will play the encounter decks as Dungeon Masters (DMs). As a group you need to beat each encounter three times to advance to the next stage. If a player loses against the DM, that player loses a Hit Point. Each player only has three Hit Points. Once he has lost all Hit Points, he can not participate in challenges any more.

Some of the encounters have special rules, in order to present special challenges.

Sounds like fun?

Then get your adventuring band together and follow us here and/or on Twitter twitter.com/HexTUC for further information.

The Chalice of Hues will now enter Closed Beta. In Closed Beta only a select number of players will be invited to play. This is necessary due to the limited availability of DMs during the FIFA World Cup and summer vacations, especially while the Hex Auction House is not functional.

After Closed Beta this event will be open to more groups of players within and outside of the Unnamed Council.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Sensei of the Wounded Petal

Post Sapphire Dungeon Testing Update

Whilst we are currently not accepting new teams for the closed beta test of the Sapphire Dungeon you can track the adventure progress of the testing teams on the new Dungeon section of our site.

http://www.unnamed-council.com/dungeon

This section of the site is still a work in progress and may be expanded upon if we decide to pursue the event further.

Remember, you can track general announcements regarding the Chalice of Hues either on our Twitter account @HexTUC or on our CzE Dungeon thread.

Former TUC Admin Prime

Post July TUC Update

We've had a quiet minor summer break but now TUC is gearing back into action!

We are currently planning the next stage of our open PVEbP Dungeon event after the success of Beta testing. We've learnt a few things, (chiefly we need more efficient DM interfaces and more DM timezone coverage) in order to pull off a larger version of the event - stay tuned for more information soon!

We've welcomed several new members to our site, most of whom are just starting out in Hex. It's great to see that even in Hex's idle development state that the game is still attracting new PVE interested players.

Meanwhile one of our Guild Mentors (read: Veteran TCG player) Hammer of Alchemy, is offering a complete Kickstarter Merc prizeset in return for the most creative Hex short-story fantasy piece written about him. We look forward to seeing what our members can come up with!
    Last edited by Cato; 07-30-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Former TUC Admin Prime

Post August TUC Update

What a busy month it has been!

The Chalice of Hues PvEbP (aka. Our Dungeon Event) is now live!

Event Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=37447

The Dungeon Homepage: http://www.unnamed-council.com/dungeon

Our Current Teams: http://www.unnamed-council.com/dungeonteams

The Full Rules & FAQ: http://www.unnamed-council.com/dungeonrules

It has Prizes!

And with our recent influx of ex-Utopian Chaos players (Welcome once again!) we are forming our own inter-Guild PvP team of crack card commando's.

Set 2 is around the corner with real PvE (hopefully) hot on it's heels. We are looking forward to it!

Former TUC Admin Prime

These all seem like great events, and with the craziness that is summer coming to an end soon, I look forward to getting back on the Hex Horse! Keep up the great work!