Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed Council - Relaxed yet Organized PvE

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Thanks Dralon - I think everyone is gearing up for Sept/Oct when the industry enters 'Fall', there are so many great things coming out and not just for Hex! <Whispers> Beyond Earth. Borderlands PS. Far Cry 4...

It starts getting colder, those hazy summer socials and work interests retreat back and people have more time for Gaming. I'm certainly looking forward to PvE content!
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Direct trading is coming out tomorrow! <3

Our forums our buzzing with pre-hashed out trade deals right now. What's also great is that now we will finally have a way to start drip donating excess cards down to our new players. With the UI updates as well the King Gabriel Patch is going to be a good one, see you there!

Former TUC Admin Prime

Gigantisaur
    This weekend the Hex World Team Cup 2014, featuring 10 Hex guilds - including our very own TUC team - competing for the ultimate team crown will start. Follow it on twitter with the hash tag #hexworldteamcup !
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

It's been a little while since we posted on this thread, as it's been relegated to more of a News Mirror for us. That said we are happy to note that our own website is still buzzing with activity, especially with Set 2 and Frost Ring so close!

If you ever have a question or comment for us and do not wish to use our site, you are always welcome to post in this thread.

... It's Christmas Time!

Our members are organising a Secret Santa for each other. Set 2 Boosters are high on the wish lists, although there are some amusing requests coming out too - e.g. "I have a desire to amass the biggest Flock of Seagulls to ever darken the skies of Entrath"

We will share the best (and worst) Secret Santa gifts exchanged between our members at the end of the month.

Former TUC Admin Prime

Hi, i looked and looked around on your website and here but can't find an answer to this question, what faction are you going with?.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzer View Post
    Hi, i looked and looked around on your website and here but can't find an answer to this question, what faction are you going with?.
    Hello Azzer,

We have not declared for either Ardent or Underworld yet as that question has not been raised since Alpha. Hopefully HexEnt will let guilds exist without declaring a side...

The Unnamed Council is a neutral entity with its own machinations being played out. If we have to pick a side in-client it will probably be Ardent, that said I cannot imagine HexEnt applying faction locks anymore to decks within the Guild (it was brainstormed at one point). Any faction choices will most likely be cosmetic only.

Former TUC Admin Prime

Hi guys,

Are you still accepting recruits? I put in an application a few days ago and haven't heard anything back. Would love to have a group to discuss cards/test out strategies with....

Kovaks

I hope they are recruiting, I just put in my application this morning, but their site seems down at the moment so I can't see if they've accepted me. I'm really interested in a PvE oriented guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrowolf View Post
    I hope they are recruiting, I just put in my application this morning, but their site seems down at the moment so I can't see if they've accepted me. I'm really interested in a PvE oriented guild.
    We are still recruiting, and I can see that your application was successfully submitted, Pyrowolf. Thank you for your interest.

Give the Admin team some time to review your application, they all happen to be quite busy with their real world lives right now. They should be able to get to it soon, but if you still haven't heard word a few days from now, just post a friendly reminder in our shoutbox that you're waiting for your application to be processed.
    IGN: Magic

Member of The Unnamed Council- the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Hi there! Put in my application. Hope you guys review it favourably