Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed Council - Relaxed yet Organized PvE

Nice guild. I glad that I joined.

Guild sounds cool. I am new are you all still recruiting? I pledged at a King level.

I played MTG back in the day.

thejchau

We are! Feel free to sign up at our website hextuc.enjin.com.
    unnamed-council.com

Inner Council - The Enigma Engine
    Grand King Backer

I've tried to sign up on the site but when I do, I get a "missing module" error page... any ideas?

Short and very convincing thread, sounds like an excellent Guild! Submitted my online application to be a part of your community, although I didn't get any feedback afterwards after I submitted it. Hopefully I didn't run into any errors
    Last edited by noisexkillua; 06-08-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Have you been successful in the meanwhile EdwardBishop? If not an Inner Council member will surely look into this soon.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Sometimes we experience bizarre temporary errors with browsers such as Safari and Firefox. If your browser is getting the module error when submitting an application please try using either IE9 or Chrome :-)
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

Gigantisaur
    At this point I am amazed how active our boards are - and the age range of our players. Lots of MGILPs aged 29 to 40+ from all time zones (that is: Americas, Europe/Africa, Australasia)! Sounds cheesy, but if you are a MGILP and look forward to PvE play - come join us!

Oh, and please make up something that you think MGILP stands for ;-).
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    At this point I am amazed how active our boards are - and the age range of our players. Lots of MGILPs aged 29 to 40+ from all time zones (that is: Americas, Europe/Africa, Australasia)! Sounds cheesy, but if you are a MGILP and look forward to PvE play - come join us!

Oh, and please make up something that you think MGILP stands for ;-).

I, too, happen to be a marginally-gifted, internationally-linked player who is looking to enjoy the PVE side of HEX as well as some of the PVP play. I will be checking out the site and probably submitting an application soon... unless of course MGILP actually stands for "mature gentleman infatuated with life-like puppets." Then I wouldn't be interested. I mean, I'm not judging you or anyone else for what you're into, it's just that puppets creep me out sometimes...
    Hurray! Knight Tier! | Cancel that—Champion! | King? | Fine. Dungeon Crawler …ugh… thank God this Kickstarter is over...

Must have been a temporary thing, as I had been using IE then & now.... thanks... am registered now, apparently.