Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unnamed Council - Relaxed yet Organized PvE

Sent in an application on the site, looks like an awesome group to be a part of.

I'm a DC+RL and looking for other people to play with.I'm at GMT+3.How many many members do you have from this time zone?
    And many RL do you have already?

I think our last count was 23 RL's -- For some reason I can't see the time zones on the member list anymore, but I think we've got a fair amount that are at least close to GMT+3. Swing by, sign up -- you'll dig it.

Right now our membership is about 10%-20% oceanic, and the rest are split nearly 50-50 between US/Canada and Europe. Not to mention people with just odd play times. We're aiming to have a global present with someone on at all times to play with.
    unnamed-council.com

Inner Council - The Enigma Engine
    Grand King Backer

Master Theorycrafter
    I'm a odd play time person in USA. Because I work night shift. So, I may seem to be on at almost random time.
    I'm confident there will be guild members active at pretty much any given time, based on, if nothing else, how the forum is always active.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Patron-Officer
    keldrin@unnamed-council.com

I'm an overnight worker too (nurse here, you?)! ^_^ And I just joined the guild, super excited!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpopolopolous View Post
    I'm an overnight worker too (nurse here, you?)! ^_^ And I just joined the guild, super excited!
    Yeah. Med/Surg nurse.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Patron-Officer
    keldrin@unnamed-council.com

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy_G View Post
    I'm a DC+RL and looking for other people to play with.I'm at GMT+3.How many many members do you have from this time zone?
    And many RL do you have already?
    I am one of those with GMT +2 (currently ;-)) - and Erebus already outed that at this point we have at least 23 Raid Leaders (I think a 24th joined since Erebus wrote that). That means almost 50% of our members are Raid Leaders!

What I like even more - and that is a testament to the success of the Kickstarter - that we have members joining who backed Hex, but haven't really played a CCG/TCG in their life!

I really look forward to see how these players (and "playerettes") fare in their first PvE adventures - and then their first raids.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

Quote Originally Posted by AstaSyneri View Post
    What I like even more - and that is a testament to the success of the Kickstarter - that we have members joining who backed Hex, but haven't really played a CCG/TCG in their life!

I really look forward to see how these players (and "playerettes") fare in their first PvE adventures - and then their first raids.
    I resemble that comment, sir. Definitely excited that Hex will be my first serious CCG/TCG experience.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by billybogota View Post
    I resemble that comment, sir. Definitely excited that Hex will be my first serious CCG/TCG experience.
    And you are very welcome. I think I am going to make it my pet project to help brave souls like you (supporting the Hex TCG Kickstarter without having much TCG experience is pretty cool in my book).
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32